DO NOT DEAL WITH DSC MOTORSPORTS

Old 11-14-2007, 10:05 AM
jims91notch
SHOW GUEST

Default DO NOT DEAL WITH DSC MOTORSPORTS

Okay Guy's,

I'm not the type of guy to leave bad feedback for anyone but I think you guys should know about this jerk. I ordered a harmonic bal. from Dennis at DSC (ebay store). His demeanor on the phone should have told me something but I went ahead and ordered the part anyway. Needless to say I never received my part and he has been avoiding my emails and my calls. He also billed my credit card. This was over 3 weeks ago. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:09 AM
jims91notch
SHOW GUEST

Default RESPONSE FROM DSC

To All,

Attached is the response I just received from Dennis at DSC. This was in response to me telling him I was going to leave negative feedback. I was shocked to say the least. I have never received an email like this before, especially from a business owner. Again be careful with who you deal with. This email is available to anyone who would like me to forward it to them. Can you believe this guy???

Dennis Wrote:

Exept for a couple asswipes like you, I'm doing fine and expect to continuer to do fine. I don't think your personality problems will affect me or DSC at all. I will go up to the USPS today and get the Balancer returned here. I will mail you a refund check when that is confirmed.

Take your thumb out of your ass, and your fingers off your dick. You're reacharound is complete. Get a Kleenex and wipe up your mess now, before your mommy finds out what a bad boy you've been. Asswipe.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:19 PM
raz1056
APPRENTICE

I hope you get your money, this guy has mental problems.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Whats the full name of this business? VERY UNPROFESSIONAL David.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:34 PM
texascuda
SHOW GUEST

Default DSC

Send that e-mail to the BBB and your state attorney
Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

What does this have to do with Racing Junk?This was an ebay sale go put a negative there.
This board is not for ebay sales
Old 11-14-2007, 03:13 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

i think its a caution not to buy from him. IF. he places a add on R.J. that why it needs to be here in the forum...
Old 11-14-2007, 04:12 PM
lanham
MASTER BUILDER

Default bad deal

Ebay, racingjunk, etc, does not matter where it was we all need to hear everyones bad deals so that someone else doesn't fall in.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:34 PM
jims91notch
SHOW GUEST

Default DSC MOTORSPORTS

Just wanted to let you guys know that DSC advertises on several web sites including doing business on ebay. He's located in California. As stated above, I listed this so that nobody else gets burned. Thanks everyone for your support!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 07:38 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

thanks jim for letting us know about him..would you list his full company name and address..i buy from other sites besides this one also and some of the other sites doesn't have a place to see if the person you are getting ready to buy from has rip anyone else or not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -