Would you buy it

Old 11-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Gearhead68z
APPRENTICE

Default Would you buy it

Hey guys, i have the chance to buy a 48 chevy for 3k. The car is a business mans coupe. it has all the body work done a brand new rear end, powder coated frame, torque thrust rims, sbc motor mounts, pans are under coated, modern steering system, Week old mustang 2 front suspension with disc brakes. This is at a friend of mines shop he is very talented and has some sick cars all the body work is top notch. The car needs to be primered, wired, and have interior refurbed. I just want to know how much would you pay for it if it was you, and should I buy it. (I'm not buying to sell or telling anybody were it is.)
Old 11-10-2007, 06:24 PM
thetanman101
JUNIOR BUILDER

Would I buy it? No. I don't have enough free time to dedicate to a project that's not even close to a running condition. This car will take a lot more investment into it before it's worth it. Look past the initial price, look at the full scope of how much is left. Then decide if your willing to put that much into it, aside from having to store it in the mean time. Good luck, whatever you choose.

-Tanner
Old 11-11-2007, 07:26 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

If you look at it and really want it hell yes!!!!!, this year I have seen a few 49 to 50 chev 2dr sitting low to the ground , and I want one. I am selling my 67 c10 and someday I want one. If you look at this ride and its what you want get it, research what it is worth, and if the price is right, its yours, if its not, there are others out there
Old 11-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Gearhead68z
APPRENTICE

I was thinking about getting it to make a gasser, or a lowered semigloss black ratrod.