SCAMMERS [email][email protected][/email] & mic_janstores01@yahoo

Old 11-08-2007, 10:59 AM
chris2323
SHOW GUEST

Default SCAMMERS [email protected] & mic_janstores01@yahoo

These two email addresses are from scam artists. They both contacted me wanting to purchase items from me. The first set from [email protected] (Richard and Betty Lane) seemed for real until they sent a cashiers check for twice the amount of the purchase. They wanted me to cash the cashiers check and then mail the remaining half to a SHIPPER (Yeah Right) in the country of CYPRUS. We contacted the bank in which it was drawn on and they informed me that the Cashier's Check was a fraud. A Little Word of Advice, "DO NOT ACCEPT ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN WHAT YOUR TOTAL SELLING PRICE IS."

The second email from [email protected] are Michel and Jane Saenz. Below is a copy of the email sent to me from Jane Saenz.

Dear Seller,

I was directed by a customer to contact you over the purchase of your ITEM- Racing car .Do you accept money order / cashier check ? ''cos he would want to issue out payment in either ways.
I will like to know your FINAL ASKING PRICE EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST for this item. The payment will include the cost of the item and the transportation charges.He shall designate his shipper for the pick up of the ITEM.
If suitable to you provide me your Co-ordinates (FULL NAMES ,MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ) with which payment will be issued and sent to you.
Feel free to contact me via my email([email protected]) for quick response.I await your immediate response so as to proceed with the achievement of the transaction.

Thanks
Jane