A Special Thanks to all Of You

Old 10-31-2007, 02:46 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default A Special Thanks to all Of You

We just wanted to thank all of you from racing junk for your support and kind words since we became a dealer on rj the wife showed me some letters we got from some of our customers and it made me feel great we don't know if they was from people on rj or not but we know that we have had a very good response and a lot of calls from the people on rj.
and we are trying to get a customer feedback page on our web site for all to post Good or bad news we will take it all in stride and try to fix problems before they get bad and we strive very hard to make our customers happy that is our goal if you are not happy neither are we.
so thanks again for all your support and happy holidays from Ron Owens Racing.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:26 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

ron i havent ordered anything from you yet but i will when i start back building something. im glad your buissness has taken off and doing good.Avery
Old 11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks guy's your support from when i was getting ideals from all of you on the web site has been a big help and i just didn't want you all to think that i had forgotten about all the help you've been . so again a very sincere thanks. Ron
Old 12-30-2009, 09:03 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well i have ordered parts from Ron and he is one hellva guy to deal with, I buy from instead of the bigger performance houses !!! Want it quick call Ron :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-30-2009, 09:21 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Mark you have been a very good customer and a pleasure to deal with and thanks for your business this year .
We know how tuff it is been this year on every one it was a hard year for us also but we have made it through it.

We have been on RJ for five years now and we feel like we have made some good friends and a lot of new customers and we hope we can keep going and making more friends and customers.

Be safe and Happy New year. Ron
Old 12-30-2009, 10:44 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I know I will definitly be buing from you Ron. That is when I get to having the motor built for the Stang. May next year bring you great happiness and even more business.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:30 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Dirka.

We will be opening a new shop just after the new years .
We are going to start doing Tin work and also Chassis work wiring plumbing the works .i have two very good guy's that have been in the business for some time and my brother that is a cert. tig welder also.
So we look forward to the new year and hope every thing turns around for every body and we can get back to having some fun.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:25 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Ron,
I want to thank you for being easy to talk to and really knowing your stuff. I have only ordered a set of cometic head gaskets from you so far but the service I received was outstanding. I will be ordering more parts from you soon. I am glad to see good things happen to good people. Best of luck in 2010.
Chris
Old 12-31-2009, 09:40 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Chris .
It don't matter how small or big the order is as long as we did our job and the customer is happy with us we are happy also.
And all of you guy's and girl's that supported us in the last five years has meant a lot and we appreciate it very much .

So if we can help with anything we will and it don't have to be a sell if it is a problem that we can try to help with that's fine to just give us a call and we will do whatever we can to help.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hi Ron,

I guess I am just ignorant to who is doing what... I would rather support a fellow racer with whom I know than a large parts house such as where I am going now. Out of convenience, I have used Summit/Jegs & occasional local circle-track shop here in town for AN & other small things... but I will be buying some things here in the next few months such as some fuel parts (pump/reg/SS hose, etc...) Should I be getting these kinds of things from you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -