View Poll Results: IS THIS RIGHT?
I THINK RJ IS RIGHT
71.43%
I THINK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!
28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 02:01 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

THIS IS DAVID GRAHAM OR BETTER KNOWN ON HERE AS (TRADERGRAHAM69 OR CLASSICGRAHAM)
270-325-2277(HOME)
270-317-1905(CELL)
EMAIL--- [email protected]
I HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF AGAIN (2) TIMES NOW FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH.
I PAID MY $49.95 (2) TIMES NOW FOR A YEARS MEMBERSHIP AND WITH THAT MEMBERSHIP YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO PLACE (5) ADDS AT A TIME FOR A YEAR.
NOW RACINGJUNK SAYS I MUST PAY $150 PER MONTH OR STAY KICKED OFF BECAUSE I AM BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MANY CARS ON HERE!!!
I THINK WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND START A SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO TRADE AND PUT RACINGJUNK OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!

ANYONE ON HERE THAT I HAVE TRADED WITH (AND THERE HAS BEEN 100'S)WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM HONEST AND EASY TO DEAL WITH!!!!
THIS AINT RIGHT AT ALL!!!!!!
PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT!!!!!
WHO KNOWS,YOU MIGHT BE NEXT TO BE KICKED OFF!!!!!

THANK YOU,
DAVID GRAHAM
(GRAHAMCLASSIC69 OR CLASSICGRAHAM)
P.S. I HAVE SEVERAL CLASSICS AND CUSTOMS FOR SELL OR TRADE,JUST CONTACT ME AND LETS DEAL!!!!! :x :x :x :? :?
Old 10-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Are there limits about selling that you agreed to when you joined ? If so did you exceed those limits?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:34 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David

There is more to the story,but you have obviously not posted that,when you do post it up you will know why your account got disabled.

So stop blaming RJ,you have no one to blame but yourself.And I'd also advise you to delete your adds on the classified also.Because,your in the wrong here,grow up
And to be honest I know whats going on.

Tom
Old 10-25-2007, 05:39 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by Tod74
Are there limits about selling that you agreed to when you joined ? If so did you exceed those limits?
THERE WERE NO LIMITS TOLD TO ME WHEN I JOINED.THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 05:42 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
David

There is more to the story,but you have obviously not posted that,when you do post it up you will know why your account got disabled.

So stop blaming RJ,you have no one to blame but yourself.And I'd also advise you to delete your adds on the classified also.Because,your in the wrong here,grow up
And to be honest I know whats going on.

Tom
IF THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY THAN THAT,PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE.
I SEE YOU WORK FOR RACINGJUNK,COULD YOU LET ME IN ON WHAT MORE THERE IS TO THIS!!!!!!
I HAVE DID NOTHING WRONG WHAT-SO-EVER,I JUST LIKE TO TRADE CARS!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 05:48 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok I'll bite
but read your add here,especially on the bottom

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10047...-TOO-MUCH.html

By posting all 15 to 20 cars on ONE add is being a dealer,
With that said,we know your NOT into it for the money,unlike you,you think who ever dies with the most toys wins,I know your not doing this for some thing to do,

So do you understand what I am telling you? Thats the part you forgot,posting all your toys on ONE add,I bet if you posted one auto on one add this would have never come about.But when your selling 15 to 20 auto's or trading Thats a DEALER in my book.

Do you understand now?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:53 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I have to agree with Tom here.

You have this in your ad "I ALWAYS HAVE SEVERAL(15-20)CLASSICS,CUSTOMS,ATV'S,BIKES,RACE CARS TO SELL OR TRADE!!!!!
CALL ME AT 270-325-2277(HOME)OR 270-317-1905(CELL)OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT ALL I HAVE TO SELL OR TRADE!!!!"

That IS a dealer Period!

Shoot, that is more than some car lots have in inventory.

Stop crying and pay the extra $$$ if you want to sell like that.

jmo

btw, why are you yelling?
Old 10-25-2007, 06:01 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default kicked off

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Ok I'll bite
but read your add here,especially on the bottom

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10047...-TOO-MUCH.html

By posting all 15 to 20 cars on ONE add is being a dealer,
With that said,we know your NOT into it for the money,unlike you,you think who ever dies with the most toys wins,I know your not doing this for some thing to do,

So do you understand what I am telling you? Thats the part you forgot,posting all your toys on ONE add,I bet if you posted one auto on one add this would have never come about.But when your selling 15 to 20 auto's or trading Thats a DEALER in my book.

Do you understand now?
TOM,A QUICK QUESTION FOR YOU,
IS THIS ALL ABOUT MONEY?
I SEE YOU WORK FOR RACINGJUNK SO NATURALLY YOU ARE GOING TO SIDE WITH THEM.RACINGJUNK PAYS YOU BUT THINK ABOUT IT,THE GUYS THAT PAY TO BE ON THIS SITE REALLY PAYS YOU!!!!!

IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT HOW MANY CARS YOU CAN PUT IN A LISTING WHEN YOU PAY TO JOIN.IT JUST SAYS YOU HAVE 5 LISTINGS TO USE AT ANY TIME!!!!
AS FAR AS THAT GOES,WHY WOULD RJ CARE BECAUSE EVERY CAR I SELL THEY GET PAID 1% OF THAT SALE BY WAY OF HONOR PAYMENT!!!!
THEY MAKE MONEY EVERYTIME I MAKE MONEY SO WHATS THE DEAL?
I WILL PAY AS A DEALER TOMMOROW AND WATCH HOW FAST I AM BACK ON HERE.THAT WILL TELL YOU IT IS ALL ABOUT MORE MONEY.
RACINGJUNK IS JUST GETTING GREEDY!!!!!
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 06:05 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by chevguy65
I have to agree with Tom here.

You have this in your ad "I ALWAYS HAVE SEVERAL(15-20)CLASSICS,CUSTOMS,ATV'S,BIKES,RACE CARS TO SELL OR TRADE!!!!!
CALL ME AT 270-325-2277(HOME)OR 270-317-1905(CELL)OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT ALL I HAVE TO SELL OR TRADE!!!!"

That IS a dealer Period!

Shoot, that is more than some car lots have in inventory.

Stop crying and pay the extra $$$ if you want to sell like that.

jmo

btw, why are you yelling?
CHEVYGUY,
I SEE YOU ALSO WORK AS A MODERATOR FOR RACINGJUNK,
YOU HAVE TO SIDE WITH THEM ALSO.
I GET THE IDEA HERE NOW,
I NEED TO PAY RACINGJUNK MORE MONEY SO THEY CAN PAY YOU AND TOM MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!
I UNDERSTAND.
THANK YOU,
DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 06:06 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Let me jump in here.

I do not believe Tom gets paid a dime to admin this site, he does it because he enjoys it.

So you pay RJ 1% of every car you sell?

Because if you mean 1% of one car advertised and then you sell 5 more because of the way you word your ad, then RJ is getting screwed and your looking like the greedy one.

again jmo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -