GETTING SCAMMED BY FAST TED WITH 08 STREAMLINE BIKE!!

Old 10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
BULLETRACECARS
SHOW GUEST

Default GETTING SCAMMED BY FAST TED WITH 08 STREAMLINE BIKE!!

I WENT TO STRAIGHTEN OUT EVERYTHING THAT WAS A PROBLEM WITH A TITLE THAT WAS SUPPLIED TO ME BY AUSTIN WEISS OWNER OF STREAMLINE DESIGNS , PROSTREET MOTORCYCLE THAT I BOUGHT FROM A WORKER OF STREAMLINE WHO LIED ABOUT BEING CO OWNER OF THE BUSSINESS. I PURCHASED THE BIKE AND HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE TILTLE WORK. THE VIN # HAD 1 TO MANY 0'S IN IT. I CALLED STREAMLINE AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS A ERROR AND THAT THEY WOULD SEND ALL NEW PAPER WORK TO ME SO I COULD STRIGHTEN THE DEAL OUT WITH TED(FAST TED). I PAID 600.00 OUT OF MY POCKET AND STREAMLINE PAID 550.00, WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID IT ALL. NOW I HAVE TED TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SUPPLIED ME WITH A PAID RECEIPT FOR A PART THAT HE SAID WAS NO GOOD ON THE BIKE, HE SAID HE PIAD 500.00. I SAID NO PROBLEM SEND THE RECEIPT AND I WILL SEND YOU THE MONEY! INSTEAD HE DECIDES TO SLAM MY NAME ON HERE AND MAKE ME LOOK BAD WHEN ALL I ASKED FOR IS A RECEIPT TO PROVE THE PAYMENT. I GUESS HE DOESNT HAVE A RECEIPT OR HE WOULD SEND IT AND I WOULD SEND THE MONEY....SIMPLE. ALSO HE DROVE FROM CALIFIORNIA TO PURCHASE THE BIKE, AND I PAID THE FUEL 1800.00 AND WHEN HE GOT HERE TO MY HOUSE I GAVE HIM EVERY PENNY, AND I GAVE HIM 100.00 FOR A 77.00 PART THAT WAS MESSED UP. I TOLD HIM I WOULD STILL GIVE HIM THE GAS MONEY AND HE WASNT COMMITTED TO BUYING THE BIKE IF HE WAS NOT SATISFIED. HE LIKED IT HE LOADED IT AND SAID HE DIDNT DRIVE ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING SO HE TOOK IT HOME. THE CAMARO HE SOLD ME HAD ALOT OF PROBLEMS ALSO, LIKE A BENT REAR STRANGE SHOCK, A 8 TO 10 INCH CRACK ON THE REAR HOUSING OF THE FAB 9 REAR WAS TWISTED AND RIGHT SIDE REAR CALIBER WAS RUINED AND NOT CENTERED WITH THE ROTOR, SO IT ATE IT UP!!! I SOLD THE CAR TO A GUY NAMED DEAN FROM LOUISIANNA AND HE CALLED ME ABOUT ALL THE DAMMAGE! I GOT HIS CAR(DEAN) WITH SOME ISSUES AND HE GOT TEDS OLD CAMARO, WE JUST CALLED IT A TYPICAL TRADE.... NOT PERFECT. THE GUY I TALKED TO FROM MISSOURI THAT TED BOUGHT THE CAMARO FROM, SAID TED OWED HIM A GRAND BECAUSE OF A BAD ENGINE IN THE BOAT THEY TRADED......SEE TEDS NOT SO PERFECT EITHER!! IM JUST SICK OF PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING OTHERS AND SAY A BUNCH OF LIES, WITH NO GROUND TO THEM AND THINK THEY CAN THREATEN SOMEONE INTO PAYING MONEY WITHOUT PROOF OF PAYMENT.. GOOD TRY TED!! AS FAR AS THE 08 STREAMLINE BIKE TEDS SELLING, ITS A NICE BIKE... BUT I WOULD NEVER PAY THAT KIND OF MONEY AGAIN, ESPECIALLY FROM STREAMLINE DESIGNS, I JUST DIDNT FEEL THAT COMPANY WAS VERY REPUTABLE.. SO FROM HERE ON , IM DONE WITH FAST TED HES JUST ANOTHER NON WORKING SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 07:49 PM
fastted
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default what a joke!

***DELETED by Admin*** Try it again without the name calling. Pay particular attention to the terms and conditions you agree to when you post.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:55 PM
fastted
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default P.O.S

here's one of his e-mail's word for word "ted, the bike was never registered, daneal was first owner and told me that he needed to give me a new certificate of origen! he is the only one who could have had it registered! he was the original owner and buildrer! i took all my paperwork daneal gave me to my attourney and he said all the blame is on daneal, and he has been in trouble before! sorry ted the only thing i owe you is some money for the pulley! and i have a guy who is buying the trailer you traded me so i will send you your money(500.00)when it sells for your labor and parts.our agreement on the bills of sale say as is no warrantys, but i will send the money for the part i feel thats only fair!.....shane" Still waiting!!!!!!! LOL!! What a P.O.S!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 09:51 PM
fastted
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

O I forgot now tell me guy's if this is a sign of a TRUE SCAMMER? When this hole thing started the first thing he did was remove his ad's and changed his name from ssracin to hondo1. If your such a good person and not ripping people off why would you change your name???? I had another member mail me when he did it. Is there a moderator on here that could verify that? It was ssracin, right shane??? And were did he get non worker??? I have owned my own fabrication shop for 9+ years and also 2 house's. That's why I can go to FL or were ever I want when I want! That's the benny's of being your own boss. Just like I'm gonna be going back to FL for 2 week's for Cristmas!(All my family lives there!)Maybe I'll run in to shane??? :twisted:
Old 10-25-2007, 12:50 AM
fastted
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

his old user name was ssracing1 I have alot of email's from him that I will be posting!!!! I think he was just BSing me untill he sold the car so he don't have to pay me!!! It was a bad a$$ car that's why it sold fast!!! Beware of Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a BOY with NO WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:50 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Doesn't anybody proof read or check for mispelled words anymore?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:23 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Doesn't anybody proof read or check for mispelled words anymore?
Charles
I think when he spelled a s s the system changed it to ass :P
Old 10-26-2007, 10:51 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah I've been bleeped before I know about the system editing believe me. It just amazes me how people just type out their frustrations or questions and then click post without ever reading it or at least editing it later.
I know I'm not one to judge because I've found quite a few of my own post's that were screwed up but I went back and edited them after seeing the mistakes. Maybe they don't see them or dont care, oh well.
Ok I feel better now.
Cp