Old 10-21-2007, 10:15 AM
ronshoe1
SHOW GUEST

please ship my parts
Old 10-21-2007, 10:36 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Its hard to help when you don't supply more info than an email address.If you got name address telephone number maybe someone can help.

Also a link to their add or add number

Give us more info their real name etc.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:29 AM
revitup
SHOW GUEST

I think the last name is Sleeth. A guy gets payments made out to her. A friend of mine bought some heads off this guy and never got them. I saw an ad on here for a bunch of carbs from the same person almost a year later and told him to send my buddy a couple carbs and we'd call it even or I'd report him to RJ. He sent them but made a bunch of excuses for why he never sent the heads. I didn't know about the head deal because my buddy was ashamed he got ripped off and one day we were surfing the site together and when he saw the ad he told me what happened thats when we decided to go after him. Too many people like him are afraid to go after the crooks.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:34 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

No reason to be ashamed of getting ripped off - shit happens..... it happened to me on here - :x

Pull all you "evidence" together to prove you paid this pucker money and call the local police dept in Decatur. Tell them what happened and they will likely get involved through some consumer protection division. Or they will point you in the right direction.

It worked for me and I just started getting my money back, finally.

Also maybe this is worth your drive to Decatur???? :wink: