My apologies to wlpatterson

Old 10-19-2007, 05:27 PM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

Default My apologies to wlpatterson

I have to apologize to wlpatterson, He's a great guy and I simply jumped the gun. I was affraid I was getting scammed again by someone on RJ and I didn't even give him a chance to make things right. Turns out our United States Postal Office has been doing who knows what with the Certified letter that was sent out on Oct 4th. I have haven't recieved the funds yet (Because of the Post Office) and still am trying to track this letter down. Mr. Patterson is also assisting me on his end to locate this letter. I just wanted everyone to know that I was acting like an A$$ and should have had a little trust that Mr. Patterson is indeed a good guy and that I did over react. I'm very sorry, Hope he accepts my apology as well as anyone who resonded to my post. Thank You
Old 10-19-2007, 05:33 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

rat,

it takes alot to admit when you have made a mistake and I commend you for coming back and setting things right.

Thank you for taking the big step.

Like we have said we are a close knit group and hope you continue to visit this forum and become a regular.
We can certainly help you if you ever need it.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:36 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

RIGHT ON RATTZ;thats a stand up thing you just did posting this;;welcome aboard racingjunk..
Old 10-20-2007, 04:54 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Sounds to me like not only is wlpatterson a stand up guy,but you as well. I know I have done the same thing like you,but decided to make it right by admitting fault. Like you, I work hard for my money and sometimes I get a little funked out when things don't go so smoothly. Its great that you two are resolving this in a calm matter. I am sure it will work out for the best soon.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:24 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

I sent a cashiers check to Bill Mitchell hardcore racing ten years ago by our Postal service and no one has found it yet.

Steve
Old 10-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 3dracing
I sent a cashiers check to Bill Mitchell hardcore racing ten years ago by our Postal service and no one has found it yet.

Steve
don't be so rough on them...they are busy. :x
Old 10-20-2007, 12:20 PM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

The Manager of the Post Office called me at home and they have no idea where this Letter is. They have the tracking number and everything, Just can't locate it. Its a wonder why no one ever uses our Postal Service, I'll just keep on them and try to find out what's going on.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:26 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

But they want 50 cents a letter :? Snail Mail sucks :!:
Old 10-23-2007, 02:10 AM
rattboyz
APPRENTICE

I can't believe it, I finally got the Certified letter, It only took 19 days from the time it was sent to arrive, LOL Better late than never I guess. Mental Note to myself, Send DHL, UPS or Fed EX, Post Office last resort, ha ha Well Thanks again guys and thanks again to you Mr. Patterson
Old 10-23-2007, 07:43 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

No surprises here about your letter or Mr patterson...

i know after several weeks of coaxing and going back and forth you finally did an honorable thing much after the fact....and THATS GOOD..better then never...

i just hope everyone learned something from this...communication is the key..and although you got back everything..Mr patterson still lost something in a this unnecessary triffle.....but non the less i am glad it all worked out and sorry it ever got here.

Bjuice

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "