Thread: Firefox Goodies

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Firefox Goodies

For those of you that run Firefox for your browser, I just got a update and found something in the add on's that works very well. Ad block plus works miracles. It blocks banner ads from almost anyplace that drags your comp down. I got it and tried it out on a few places that run alot of banners and guess what? No ads, not to mention faster load times.

Firefox is da bomb. Not to mention free.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    i use firefox and have for a while and like it. ill have to check out the thing you are talking about thanks Jeff

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    I use Firefox and Internet Explorer..The Firefox offers more protection and I love the blocking it does also but it is a pain on Ebay trying to view pics and then backing up...I have not been running it very long but do like it...Have you tried any Linux yet??
    SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Never tried Linux. A good friend who is a computer guru turned me onto Firefox a few years ago and haven't looked back since.

Just happed to be trolling the Firefox page with the ad-ons after the new update yesterday and heard about the ad blocker on other places. Tried this one and it works.

Ok, I'm babbling again............. :lol: