RACING JUNKIE

Default Interview With Gene Fulton

Nice interview with Gene,its a nice read

http://www.maxchevy.com/features/int...-fulton-1.html
Old 10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Really good interview with Mr Gene. Shoot I even learned more about him than I had heard about.

thx,
Ed
Old 10-18-2007, 06:25 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i ran at Shadyside this past Sunday as most of you know already.. ..
anyhow...Gene circles the track in one of his planes and makes a running dive right at the staging lanes..he times it to where he comes right over top of the cars as they are leaving on the green light.....he will be about 100/150 ft above the tops of the cars as they are travling down the track..then he pulls up...its funny as heck !!!!....he did this several times last Sunday...Ronnie Buff the track owner and MC...Gets on the PA AND SAYS HERE COMES OLE GENE "HEAD FOR COVER"...LOL...he is a living legend at Shadyside..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-28-2007, 06:42 AM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Very cool

WOW, to read about a guy like this, who is just like guys like us is grounding for me, no ego going on with this guy at all, he let's his name and engine power speak for himself for sure. Very interesting guy I might add, and I would love to spend a weekend with him some time, I am sure I could learn a ton off his wing. Nice info and thanks for sharing it with us.

Elkyman
Old 10-28-2007, 03:25 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Elky Man,
The more you are around you will discover that most of the guys who have really accomplished a lot in the performance arena are in their mind really no different than anyone else is. They are just real people, just like you and me, in their minds and eyes.

If by chance you are a christian believer, let me tell you something else that may mean something to you.

When you get a chance at any National NHRA racing event, attend the *Racer's for Christ* meetings before the race. You will see the biggest names in drag racing in there worshiping God, praying and lifting their arms up to the Lord and real tears rolling down their face as they are there in worship and in prayer.

Those are real people with real hearts and real cares and also real problems. Just like you and me.

Ed