wings and wheels 2007

Old 10-07-2007, 07:42 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default wings and wheels 2007

had a car show this weekend, took blazer and my 67. starting blazer at 830 am on sat and sunday morning and driving down the streets was kinda cool, and loud,no mufflers, open headers hit 5800 before 2nd gear headed to the park , park is abought a little over a quarter mile from me, with houses down both sides of the street!!!!! anyway had good weekend, dragracing and car shows are done untill spring of 2008

Old 10-07-2007, 07:55 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

spib looks like a very nice day and good turn out for the show wish I could have been there great looking country side also. Thanks for all the pic on the trick and clean hotrods.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:31 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

:cry: A Courier, but no LUV...
Old 10-08-2007, 05:45 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

that lil ford truck is sick, all of the sides open up and close with a remote, that thing also has a bad ass 355 in it, and that 50 ford truck with the big block in back, thats differnt for sure!!!!! those mountains you see, we are down in a deep valley, the whole town is like that, it is beautiful here, it was supposed to rain, that weekend it didnt, it was nice!!!!!