Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 1969 Mustang chrome trim

  1. #1

    1969 Mustang chrome trim

    Guy's any chance you know where I can find the chrome trim for a 1969 convertible. The back corners that cover the rear quarter panels on both sides. I can't find them anywhere. I've looked e-bay, all mustang magazines. They just don't sell these. I believe it would be called the wells where there would be the rear window. I don't need the center piece just the corners! Thanks Under

  2. #2
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Call Mike at (936) 327-2145 he may be able to help you.
    60' 1.30
    5.58 @ 127.89

  3. #3

    Thanks I will

    Thanks Under

  4. Racing Junk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Copyright © 2005-2016 All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy