Thread: 10/10 UPDATE - STOLEN FORD TRUCK & 48' GOOSENECK TRAILER

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

10/10 UPDATE - STOLEN FORD TRUCK & 48' GOOSENECK TRAILER

CONCERNING THE 2002 F350 FORD DUALLY TRUCK AND 48' WHITE GOOSENECK TRIPLE AXLE TRAILER THAT WAS STOLEN ON 10/1/07 FROM HARRISBURG, NC, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO READ AND RESPONDED TO THE POSTS. AS OF 10/10 THE TRUCK, TRAILER, 5 SPRINTKARTS, AND MISCELLANEOUS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT HAVE NOT BEEN RECOVERED. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. KYLE BEATTIE RACING

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Measely,
    I am in Roanoke, Virginia which is roughly a 3 hour drive from Charlotte. I am very familiar with I-77 and will be out and about this weekend around that area. Of course, I will be keeping a look out as a setup like that won't be that hard to miss. I simply can't believe that someone would be dumb enough to be driving it around in rush hour traffic in such a large city as Charlotte....Do you happen to have the license plate number of the truck or trailer? Do you have a phone number where you can reached at any given time?
    Mike
    Let 'er Rip