Jesse with the 68 Vette

Old 10-05-2007, 04:23 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

Default Jesse with the 68 Vette

This guy (Jesse) sent me a message wanting to trade me a 68 Vette for my 66 Chevelle. The problem is the 68 Vette has a twisted frame I know this FOR A FACT because I did it. Ask yourself a question. WHY has this car kept showing up on here as a roller. Now ya'll can do what ever you want to do with the car you were warned. The car came out of Texas from a friend of mine named Danny Massingill he passed away about 3-4 months ago. It's a black 68 Vette with flames outta Jasper Al.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:46 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

PLEASE POST THE LINK OR AD #...the way you now have it NO-ONE knows what your talking about...Please post the info.

i don't anyhow :roll:

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-05-2007, 07:17 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

his ad # is 986521

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/98652...-Bracket-.html
Old 10-05-2007, 08:00 PM
nghollis
APPRENTICE

Default 68 vette

This car was on here most of the summer.About the same time you had a vega for sale or trade.Why do you come on here now and tell us about the twisted frame,Why didnt you say something then? Thanks Nick
Old 10-05-2007, 08:52 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

Well Nick, Danny was going to have the frame redone for whoever bought the car. He died before he could do it and his wife sold it. I didn't know at the time he died before he sold it. I thought he still had it til it was offered to me from Jesse in Alabama
Old 10-06-2007, 05:18 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Re: Avoid my CORVETTE haha
pro64 & n2ojunkie TRASH TALKERS
I'll explain the reason why these guys in Stevens, Arkansas (pro64 & n2ojunkie) are upset. I got a 68 Corvette from a guy in Texas about a month or so ago. As soon as I reposted the car on here for sale again, I started getting call/messages of trade offers on a primer 66 Malibu (ad#982413) from user name pro64 phone #870-786-9729, I tell the guy nicely that im not interested in his primer 66 Malibu, he gets upset and starts posting messages on here bad mouthing me because I wont trade him. Im sorry but any car guy knows trading a 68 Corvette for a primer 66 Malibu does'nt make good sense. I called this clown to see what the problem is and all he wants to do is threaten me on the phone and invite me to Stevens, Arkansas so he can quote: "whoop my ass"!! People like this are whats hurting RacingJunk. I have sold dozens of cars and numerous parts on RacingJunk.com with never a complaint. Just wanted to explain why this Idiot is starting BS. Thanks Jesse
This item is USED

Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Old 10-06-2007, 11:42 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Jesse you and i have spoke in the past and you have agreed to help me No questions ask on a tranny deal a guy jerked me around on ..,,so you do have some crediable past with me anyhow....pro64 is saying about the same thing as you are in reference to the contact about trading.. ..do you have any old e-mail you got from PRO64 that you could post so we all could see who has instigated what..

i ask the same thing from you pro64..any good info to post shwoing who contacted who 1st..this would really clear some things up.

just my opinion guys..i hope you two can work it out either way it decides to go.

thanks Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-06-2007, 12:48 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

I'll contact RJ for the old e-mails Jesse sent me asking me to look at his ads about trading. And I'll post them on here so ALL of you can see Jesse is a liar. He sent me a message wanting to trade ME the Vette for my Chevelle all I ask him was what did he want for the roller and who built it. I know the car and know whats wrong with it. He's trying to dump it on someone that has no idea what their getting. He said 13,000 for the roller and it came from Texas. The Vette was on here from Texas as a roller for 8500. But what he was trying to do is act like he bought it from Texas. The only thing I tried to do was let him know about the car. Then he call's my house when I'm not here talking REAL bad to my wife and daughter all he will get done is me making a trip to Jasper Al and jerking a knot in his rear. The guy got burned on a car and I don't want to see anyone buy the car without knowing what they are getting. Now if you think I'm trying to start trouble on here get in touch with BBC4Life or read what he posted on the forum about me I have nothing to hide.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:15 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I see one account gone,you 2 guys got to get things sorted out,if not I see other accounts being disabled as well

The classifieds part of the site is NOT for bashing each other,Lets keep it civil.I'd suggest removing the bashing threads on the classified part of the site.I am sure by now you both have been reported.Grow Up Guys

The forums are the place to report what findings you have got.

Thanks Tom
Old 10-06-2007, 05:31 PM
pro64
APPRENTICE

Hey Tom, you could settle this. All you have to do is post on the forum where Jesse from Jasper Al sent me the message wanting to trade for my Chevelle so everybody could see for themselves who's lying. That would end all this BS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -