Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the best pinks show ever

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

the best pinks show ever

saw vince boys on pinks last night, that is in my mind, the best show they have ever done, and vince, you were shown a lot, I paid attension. I would like to see them do it again and winner, races dad all for cash, that would be a cool show!!!!!! yes it was a rerun but I liked it!!!

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Thanks Mark
    Me and the boys sure do appreciaste that. With the help of people here on RJ and many other friends our episode was voted #1 for the last 3 years.
    I know people may be getting tired of hearing about it but for us it was a pleasure and priveledge to do and I'm very proud of the way the boys handled themselves on TV. Were just ordinary people that got lucky to be on a TV show. We just love to shift gears and race.
    Thanks again

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Question is ?...Does the ole man still have enough in him to get by his younger son's..particualry the one in the 4th generation camaro...lol.

Just kidding Vince

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Cool, didnt realize we had celebs here in the forum, that was my favorite episode too. Just now realized it was ya'll.
    So did he really surrender his car to his brother?
    I'm thinking it's all in the family anyway....lol
    Cp
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***

Brian I think I might have a couple of passes left in me but I'll have to borrow your Corvette to get around the boys. :lol:

CP,
    Todd's car did not meet the reserve so he was able to keep the car.
    So it was a win win for us.

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    I think you need radios from P2WAY so ole Dad can talk a little smack to the boys after he gets done woopin' them on the track !! :wink: lol
    Performance 2 way
    Racing Communications
    Performance Safety Products
    Authorized HANS Device Dealer
    (302)436-2428
    (302)841-9609
    M.W.D. For RACEQUIP & SAFEQUIP safety products
    www.performance2way.com

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    How can anybody say that was the best episode ever?

This one is definitly the best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mQmvECRyqUY
    68' Chevy Camaro

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    i think that was a good race,but i dont think it was fair that nobody lost anything,where as the other pinks episodes someone always loses their car. because you had to know that the cars wouldnt meet their high reserve on ebay, just my .02 but you got to love those gear jammers
    letting someone borrow your drag car,is like letting them borrow your old lady. they will have a rod throwed in both of them

Vince I never get tired of it and by the way I think YA"LL were invited back by popular demand is that correct??....Just must have been 02 cents of all the other folks that watched the show..Keep it going fellows...I know how it is as I already got one jealous of my truck being bought by one of the popular tv shows...but thats ok, as I will keep everyone informed as to when it will be on...
    SEE THE USA IN YOUR CHEVROLET

Pinks

I also thought that was the best Pinks. I was disappointed however, that the brother that won didn't give the other brother his car back. That would have made it a classic!!!

Just my opinion, Dan

11. Racing Junk