Thread: Installing a line lock on a new car

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

Installing a line lock on a new car

Hey guys!
    I have a 2007 Mustang GT and wanted to know if any of you have ever installed a line lock on a newer car? Of course my car has anti-lock brakes and I don't know enough about anti-lock brakes or line locks for that matter to know if this is such a good idea.
    It has a 5 speed tranny and I would like to be able to do a GOOD lengthy, smokey, and almighty burnout at the track on test and tune night....
    Thanks for the advice and tips in advance!
    Mike
    Let 'er Rip

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Anybody??? I know you guys have the knowledge!
    Let 'er Rip

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    It was what I was figuring, you'll need two setups, but this place has a bolt in kit for ya. http://www.blowbyracing.com/20mulilosy.html

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...2_1967_3773980

You'll have to copy/paste this because it seems the place don't like their pics outside of the site.

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! That setup won't void my factory warrenty and it is a very neat looking installation as well!

Thanks again for the response, I was begining to wonder if you guys didn't like me anymore :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Mike
    Let 'er Rip

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    WELL--LET US THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT :?: :?: :?: :?: LIKE OR DON'T LIKE/ LIKE OR DON'T LIKE???????????---I THINK YOU NEED A HUG[ WHERE IS THAT PIG AT??????]----LIVELY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:41 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! That setup won't void my factory ][warrenty and it is a very neat looking installation as well! ]

[Thanks again for the response, I was begining to wonder if you guys] [didn't like me anymore ]
    [Mike]

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesisracing
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! That setup won't void my factory warrenty and it is a very neat looking installation as well!

Thanks again for the response, I was begining to wonder if you guys didn't like me anymore :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Mike
    We still like ya. :wink:

That stuff was a easy find, googled what I wanted and found what I was looking for. 8)

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    You guys are a-ok too! Group hug now! ops:
    Let 'er Rip

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: