PRI

Old 09-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default PRI

who's going? lets hear from you all, who's going, etc..... love to meet you all .
Old 09-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Robert1320
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default PRI

I'll be down Friday and Sat.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:38 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

robert lets figure a way to meet, David.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Robert1320
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well, it should be easy since we are the only two going......
Old 09-30-2007, 10:37 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

If i am not mistaken,this is a business invite only isn't it?

So us nobodys without being in a business are exempt,not unless you get an invitation. :P
Old 09-30-2007, 01:00 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1

So us nobodys without being in a business are exempt,not unless you get an invitation. :P
Hey Tom, We were thinking of going this year but we are hitting 3 events in Fl. from Oct. to Jan. but next year we are definately going down and doing a booth. If you want an invite for next year I'll get ya in !!
Brian :wink:
Old 09-30-2007, 01:16 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by daddylynch

Hey Tom, We were thinking of going this year but we are hitting 3 events in Fl. from Oct. to Jan. but next year we are definately going down and doing a booth. If you want an invite for next year I'll get ya in !!
Wow thanks Brian,I sure do appreciate it,I'll keep it in mind,thanks for the invatation

I was hoping maybe RJ would read this and send or give us an oppertunity to go. :P :P :P

Thanks Brian for the kind thoughts,your a great guy my friend

ps.
Now hear this,if you want to buy a set of comunication radios,Brian is the man to see he is a business member here on RJ,lets all use the people that support us ops:
Old 09-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default pri

hEYMy friend if you want to go that bad go with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can get tickets I believe its a $100/ ticket, I wouldnt leave any one out!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially you bud. I just got the package in the mail thursday. David,
Old 09-30-2007, 03:18 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by daddylynch

Wow thanks Brian,I sure do appreciate it,I'll keep it in mind,thanks for the invatation

I was hoping maybe RJ would read this and send or give us an oppertunity to go. :P :P :P

Thanks Brian for the kind thoughts,your a great guy my friend

ps.
Now hear this,if you want to buy a set of comunication radios,Brian is the man to see he is a business member here on RJ,lets all use the people that support us ops:
You got it Bud !!! You dont see any other Communications Co.'s on here shooting the breeze.I was on this forum before we started our Business and will be for alongtime to come.PRI is something to see for sure, we have been invited by alot of the Co.s we are Dealers for but with going to Orlando in Oct., Bradenton in Dec. and again in Jan. It just doesnt fit this year.and how is this for ya..... 10% off all radio systems for my Friends list members only !!!!!!! :wink:
Old 09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Plans are tenative but look good. Liked the drive to Indy, but enjoy the weather in Florida better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -