His Phone # 864-316-5627
His Email:
[email protected]
Or
[email protected]
Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

IMO the guy did you wrong by all means but you should have really either took this car to a well lighted place at night and called around about the trans before hand to find out how much its worth. The problem with trading anymore is the guys dont look at what they are getting, they glance at it.

Again i feel you got hosed on the deal but I am affraid you are stuck with it. Get stuff in writing next time that stuff hold up in court.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:17 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by hammertime
IMO the guy did you wrong by all means but you should have really either took this car to a well lighted place at night and called around about the trans before hand to find out how much its worth. The problem with trading anymore is the guys dont look at what they are getting, they glance at it.

Again i feel you got hosed on the deal but I am affraid you are stuck with it. Get stuff in writing next time that stuff hold up in court.
mayls7 I am sorry but I also feel the same as hammertime learn by whats happen and don't let it happen again.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:51 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

It's a damned if you don't and damned if you do. i personally think both cars are very nice, perhaps the Dodge is more rarer, but in all honesty you both thought you had good cars and you did. As far as trade value i don't know which car would have brought more more money at an auction. but in reality you made the trade dark or day light and i think you should consider it a mistake if that's the way you feel and learn from it. i personally think the Camero will be more valuable, if #'s match if you sale it at an auction, even if you have to repaint it.

JMO

Zip.