Blue Ridge Trailers, Canton Texas

Old 09-21-2007, 05:34 AM
fordmod6
SHOW GUEST

Default Blue Ridge Trailers, Canton Texas

Anyone having dealt with Phillip Hearndon of Blueridge Trailers in Canton Texas and having unresolved issues or bad deallings please contact me or let other users of this site know.

Thanks
Mr Ed
Old 09-27-2007, 12:03 PM
tmw963
SHOW GUEST

Default Blueridge Trailers

I am only about 20 minutes from Canton which is a relatively small town and I have never heard of them, good or bad. Google has no listing for a business of that name and noone I have talked to have heard of them. Hope this helps.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:11 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

fordmod6 have you been to this trailer sales before and if so could you tell your story on this place. So we can help you out if needed.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
ph6217
SHOW GUEST

Default BlueRidge Trailers?

BlueRidge Trailers builds new race car trailers from 28 feet to 53 foot nascar models. They also perform insurance repairs on racing and car hauling trailers. They repair hydraulics also. BlueRidge Trailers belongs to the Canton Chamber of Commerce. They also have ads in the local phone books. They are located near Canton on interstate 20 near marker 532.