Spib, Gettin' Angry With His Tires

Old 09-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Default Spib, Gettin' Angry With His Tires

Car in the near lane goofed me up on this shot but it's the best one I had of Mark on the track.

Murff
Old 09-16-2007, 11:55 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

It was nice to meet you mike, murff's a good guy, and a cool car you have,I wish I could have seen your car run!!!!!!! I wish that blazer would run as good as it does in the waterbox, someday when I actually get to run a good pass that blazer will be fun as hell!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Mark, that Blazer will quickly become a 'known' ride in the NW once you get the gremlins beat down. It's a well constructed rod and it looks like it'll support tens easy. Really enjoyed meeting you and your familiy, looking forward to doing it again.

We had a great wekend even tho' the Falcon suffered temporary paralysis. My son Jake was able to jump into my nephews 434" '37 Chev Sedan for the weekend.

His 1st pass in the '37 on Friday was a 14 something, his last pass Saturday night was a breakout 10.80 on a 10.83 dial. How many racers can say they picked up 4 seconds in a 24 hour period. Not bad for a kid that never went faster then 14.60 before.

The teardown on the Falcon begins next week and will last through the winter.

Going to add front motor plate, charging system, new and relocated surge tank, new bullets to get to around 13:1, and finally make the move to alky. A few other changes in there as well but those are the fundamentals.

I'm looking forward to racing with (against!) you Mark, and Carl too when we're all done flogging our demons.

Jake, gettin' stcky.

Murff