Thread: thanks everyone

Junior Member APPRENTICE

thanks everyone

i traded my truck for a camaro and a few extra motors including a 421 stroker and th 350 trans built to hell and back
    NOW i am in need of a good street roller if anybody knows of any let me know on here took my ads off thanks again

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Cool, hunting season started hasn't it? What year camaro? any pics? put some up in the show off section.
    Street roller? I will assume cam. please elaborate.
    later, Cp
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    78 camaro its not nothing special its got a 305 th350 trans all numbers matching im going to fix the interior not really bad but a little work would make it so much better and paint it no rust solid floors and truck ill put some up as soon as i can
    im looking for a nova or 1st gen camaro street roller not tubbed (mini tubbed would be ok) or anything like that i would like for it to have full interior ya know so i can put the 421 in it thanks

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

truck

Hey Tug, Remember when you got pissed at us for telling the truth about your truck.
    I'm glad everything worked out. we here at RJ only like to tell it like it is and i'm sure that things worked out the way you wanted them too.

Zip.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    didnt really get pissed i still think my truck was worth a little more than 5k but oh well the guy said he has reciepts to show 9k spent on just his motor and 2k on his trans he said all the other stuff is a gift