Still curious about bbc Rons Inj. tuneups!

Old 09-11-2007, 06:59 AM
LuckyDawgRacing
CRAFTSMAN

Default Still curious about bbc Rons Inj. tuneups!

Last post didn't get much response. I'm polling to see pill&nozzle sizes and timing with what ci"also egts. ANYBODY?
Old 09-11-2007, 10:24 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Car I just got, 582ci motor 39 nozzels 80 Pill, 36 timing.

this is a terminator
Old 09-11-2007, 05:52 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

I find it a little hard to continue to respond to these help questions when you dont get any responce back. It just seems like a waste of time !
Old 09-11-2007, 06:00 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by davis419b
I find it a little hard to continue to respond to these help questions when you dont get any responce back. It just seems like a waste of time !
agreed !
Old 09-12-2007, 01:02 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

RE: LuckyDawgRacing

I'm confused as is Don And Tom.

What do you want/ looking for?, there's not that many toilet bowl users past or present on this forum.
The people who has/have used them have responded to your original post.
We can't tune your setup, the only way that can be done is run it and go from there.

Zip.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:31 AM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

VERY WELL SAID ZIPPER ! I see this happening not just on this thread but other threads as well. I need the typing experience but i really hate to type so i am a man of a few words. I 2nd the motion i also am threw with this thread!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:11 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Last post didn't get much response
Luckydawg, I think your last post got lots of responsce.
dont get too upset with the guys comments here, i feel their frustration....
really they are a great bunch of racers....
You cannot tune your setup by other peoples tuneups....
yours sounds like it is running rich and is off the mark. Call that guy at rons, or whereever he is and get a baseline and then go from there....
you cannot tune your 500+ motor from another guys 377 motor.
These fuel injection things are as simple as a brick once you understand what is going on with them, but you need to give the guys more information and responces here, they will definatly help you out were they can.
for lots of fi stuff to over to here and get on the forums.... www.hre.com
also a good site and good book to by is www.kenlowe.com.au/
take care
Old 09-12-2007, 07:14 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default RON'S INJECTION

LUCKY DAWG. I JUST SWITCHED TO A TOILET ON B/B CHEVY. CALL OR EMAIL JAMES MONROE@ 812-327-1190 OR [email protected]. HE'S THE SALES REP RON'S..
Old 09-12-2007, 10:39 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: RON'S INJECTION

Originally Posted by performanceengin
LUCKY DAWG. I JUST SWITCHED TO A TOILET ON B/B CHEVY. CALL OR EMAIL JAMES MONROE@ 812-327-1190 OR [email protected]. HE'S THE SALES REP RON'S..
We suggested that also ... Like I said if Monroe says it just try it .. 9 times out of 10 he is correct.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:12 AM
LuckyDawgRacing
CRAFTSMAN

guys thanks alot for your time and for the input. Evidently somebody has already ticked you guys off. I don't understand what I've done but just let me say I am not an idiot. I'm running in the 8's on my setup with a 4 spd. That should tell you something. I've contacted James Monroe already. He is very knowledgable, no doubt about it. You're right a 377 inj. isn't gonna tell me anything. I know that! Iunderstand that everyones' tuneup is gonna be different! I believe my tuneup could be better. I didn't want to be a pest to monroe, I've talked to him a couple times. My other thread ended with two guys talking about a Ford Falcon, so yes I was still hunting for good info. Now that we're all pissed off never mind, I'll just keep guessing till I get it right, but thanks anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -