morgracin (#181503) first person to rip me .

Old 09-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Two67s
SHOW GUEST

Default morgracin (#181503) first person to rip me .

Paid for two sets of toyos on JUNE 6 THREE WEEKS LATER I received one set after calling for two days he finnally answered and said he was going to toyo to see and I will have the tires soon.A MONTH later no tires and he is geting harder to get get on the phone.The tires were for my Uncle and by now he doesn't want them and sense justan morgan can't get them I ask him if I can take that $368.00 and buy somethings I need for my car fab valve covers a fuel cell and seat belts.He said he would let me know how much aweek later I get him on the phone the seat belts will be here friday ,he cant get the valve covers and he has to check on the fuel cell.I knew I was in trouble then of corse no seat belts and I've called Just about every day and left a message untill his phone was turned off.He changed his number in his add and I call it but he will not return my calls.I Hope he reads this and does the right thing because I'm after him as of right now I have emailed race junk and they will give my Lawyer his personal information which they will get a letter from her next week.I paid with my bank card and I have to finish filling out the affidavit and see what they will do.He's aracer in Virginia runs the altered in this add if any of you know him tell him about this post .He has my number and can settle this quickly.Dale Hurm
Old 09-10-2007, 05:47 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Rip Off

Stick around long enough & he wont be the last to rip you off==I have had my share of scumbags on here--
Old 09-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Rip Off

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
Stick around long enough & he wont be the last to rip you off==I have had my share of scumbags on here--
I hate scumbags :evil:
Old 09-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Two67s
SHOW GUEST

Default scum

Expecually when you give them every chance to make it right
Old 10-10-2007, 03:31 AM
Two67s
SHOW GUEST

Default Taking forever

Ok I've tryed getting my bank to help me with this and they are taking too long any of you had to deal with this what can you tell me .I'm in Mobile Alabama and Justin Morgan is in Gate city Virginia who can I contact ,what can I do to get this sorry joker to give me what he owes me .
Old 10-10-2007, 06:00 AM
txarsenal
APPRENTICE

Default Internet Fraud

Sorry to hear you got taken, I have had to use a lawyer as you should, but it will be costly to go after him for Internet Fraud. It is against the law to use the Internet and defraud people acros state lines. He can be sued, but it will take time. If you paid with a Postal MO, best course of action when paying, you could use the Postal Service for Mail Fraud. I have a lawyer here in Montgomery, AL who is experienced on this and so far has done me right. Only issue is it takes time to go through the court system. I wish you well, email me if you need help.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Two67s
SHOW GUEST

WOHOO He sent me the wrong color set of seat belts for the 368.00 dollars He owes me Thanks Justin What a deal.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:51 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

You doon't even have to have paid with a Postal MO for it to be mail fraud. Anytime you use the Postal service to defraud anyone whether it be by personal check or MO or cashiers check it is a crime. It doesn't even have to be over $200. for it to be a felony when it comes to mail fraud. If you paid with a credit card just dispute the charges.