RUPTURE STREET WEAR ,,,,,,,rip off

Old 09-06-2007, 09:35 AM
briansbadlx
SHOW GUEST

Default RUPTURE STREET WEAR ,,,,,,,rip off

We sent them a 250.00 deposit for some shirts. got about 4 or 5 proofes that where nothing like what we asked for. the shirt designer called me on a friday. told me there was some miscuminication on what we where looking for told me he would send me some proofs monday didnt hear from them for 3.5 weeks (when i called them) took me anouther month to speek to chris at rupture wear. I told him to send back the deposit and i would go somewhere else to buy shirts. no money no answer and no returned phone calls. I contacted the better buisness burrow on him and they are checking into it. so be very carfull he will rip you off
Old 09-11-2007, 09:58 AM
briansbadlx
SHOW GUEST

Default Worker posted wrong company

one of my workers posted this and it is the wrong company. chris at rupture wear is a stand up guy no issuies with them at all
Old 10-03-2007, 09:49 AM
autofabracecars
SHOW GUEST

I was hoping it wasn't true.

Chris and Rupture were my sponsor on our Pro Stock and he was nothing but a good guy and good businessman.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:40 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Worker posted wrong company

Originally Posted by briansbadlx
one of my workers posted this and it is the wrong company. chris at rupture wear is a stand up guy no issuies with them at all

what company was it then