Thread: RUPTURE STREET WEAR ,,,,,,,rip off

RUPTURE STREET WEAR ,,,,,,,rip off

We sent them a 250.00 deposit for some shirts. got about 4 or 5 proofes that where nothing like what we asked for. the shirt designer called me on a friday. told me there was some miscuminication on what we where looking for told me he would send me some proofs monday didnt hear from them for 3.5 weeks (when i called them) took me anouther month to speek to chris at rupture wear. I told him to send back the deposit and i would go somewhere else to buy shirts. no money no answer and no returned phone calls. I contacted the better buisness burrow on him and they are checking into it. so be very carfull he will rip you off

Worker posted wrong company

one of my workers posted this and it is the wrong company. chris at rupture wear is a stand up guy no issuies with them at all

I was hoping it wasn't true.

Chris and Rupture were my sponsor on our Pro Stock and he was nothing but a good guy and good businessman.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: Worker posted wrong company

Quote Originally Posted by briansbadlx
    one of my workers posted this and it is the wrong company. chris at rupture wear is a stand up guy no issuies with them at all

what company was it then
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

5. Racing Junk