Jason Hahn/ValleyView/QK-III Racecars BEWARE!!!!

Old 08-30-2007, 03:12 PM
wigginite
APPRENTICE

Default Jason Hahn/ValleyView/QK-III Racecars BEWARE!!!!

Ad# 940994
> User id: ValleyView
> Name: Jason Hahn
> DBA: QK-III Racecars
> Address: 1802 Pinecroft Ct.
> Frederick, MD 21702
> Phone: 240-446-7635 (cell phone)
> Business phone: 240-629-2131 (disconnected)
> Website: www.QK3racecars.com
> E-mail address:[email protected]
We sent $800 for purchase of item. Have yet to receive item and guess what? Jason Hahn will not return phone calls. Surprise. If you have had any dealings with this guy, please let me know. We will have a sad child on our hands if he doesn't get a jr. dragster for Christmas.
As they say, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Watch out!
Cassandra
Old 08-30-2007, 04:20 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Please post us the details of the payment method and how you sent it and any other details and maybe we can help you out...no promises but we have busted more than one scammer on here and gotten money returned with a smile from time to time....In the mean time anyone else know this guy :?: Anyone in his home town :?:
Old 08-30-2007, 05:05 PM
wigginite
APPRENTICE

Sent a certified cashiers check for $800 via FedEx to QK-III/Jason Hahn. Mr. Hahn rec. on Aug 8, deposited check on Aug 13 and it cleared bank on Aug 17. The ONE response he sent us was that he was waiting on the check to clear. A CASHIERS CHECK. Right. We sent the cashiers check on Aug 7 and he said we would probably get the jr. dragster chasis by end of that week. Even said he already had crates built so it was ready to ship. I have called NUMEROUS times, sent text messages and emails, and no response. Have given him every opportunity to make this right, but nothing. He lives in the Amber Meadows subdivision in Frederick, MD. Has a website, www.qk3racecars.com that advertises a jr. dragter school. Any help or info would be appreciated.
BTW- has another ad on here - Drag Racing Cars :: Super Gas Ad #940999

Cassandra
Old 08-30-2007, 06:18 PM
wigginite
APPRENTICE

on his website, www.qk3racecars.com, he calls MASON DIXON DRAGSTRIP in Hagerstown, MD his local track. Anybody at this track had dealings with him :?:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:50 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I have sent a message to Jason Hahn in regards to this.
I advised him to come here and explain his side.

Let us see what happens as the ball is in his court.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:09 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Someone should hunt this dude down and crack his skull a little for trying to screw a kid out of his first ride. Whats this world coming to anymore???
Old 08-31-2007, 05:17 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

That has not been a long time since payment, to give him the benifit of the doubt, however he should keep you updated with what is going on.
Hopefully he comes on here and tells his side....
Old 08-31-2007, 11:23 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

mcracecars is right it has not been long but the guy should be in contact with you via phone or email...If he fails to come here and give a reply or contact you soon I would call my local police and also his local authorities and ask what they want you to do...If you have to start the ball rolling then might as well make it a beach ball...."Big and Fast"...also, some banks do put holds on Cashiers Checks up to 10 to 14 days depending on the bank and the customers standing at the bank...
Old 08-31-2007, 11:26 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Everything of this guys membership tells me to stay away,I hope you get results,but its not looking real good to me.There are alot of RED Flags on this one.

People that see deals that are too good to be true,they prolly are,this deal here looks that very way to me.

Members of RJ need to do their homework when purchasing,Come to the forum,post the Link and ask questions here,it could save you alot of time and lost money.Now the chase begins,to get your money back.I hope I'm wrong here but I have seen many like this guy come and go.

Come to the forum,ask questions before you buy,Not after the fact the mail doesn't come.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/94099...orporated.html
Old 08-31-2007, 11:34 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks for posting the link Tom...The only positive thing I see is the fact on August 7th when he was to receive a check, he marked the item as SOLD SOLD SOLD...We will see :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -