brian and others thank you

Old 08-29-2007, 08:14 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default brian and others thank you

AS I have stated before Dragracers and hot rodders are damn good people, I have had a lot of help this year from brian and zip and vince and a lot of others that have chimmed in and answered my questions, and gave me help. Brian just found me a part I needed and is throwing in a few others, THANKS BRIAN, what a good guy and to all the others That I ask all my questions to, thanks for the help, You can teach a fat bald guy a new trick, i just takes longer!!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

spib, I wish I could meet you, you're the best. David. LOL,LOL,
Old 08-29-2007, 10:16 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU KNOW IF YOU GAVE SPIB THE CASH -HE MIGHT JUST DRIVE OVER AND SEE YOU!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -THAT WOULD BE A LONG TRIP :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:01 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Your Welcome Mark. Don't ever hesitate to ask for advise or help with anything. :wink:
That's what friends are for.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Spib -

Nice. Sometimes the thank you's are few and far between.

Not to try and hijack, but looks like Yakima on the 15th is starting to gain momentum.

Last count there's about ten cars from our side of the hill planning on making the trip. You still planning to be there?

Murff
Old 08-30-2007, 06:48 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

yes sir look for the fat guy in the lil blazer!!!!!! I have been to yakima a lot ever since I was 18, never have raced there, never been down the track, never been on the return road, never been through nhra tech, It will all be new, so might be a lil nervous, I know spokane, and am confortable there, this is going to be a new deal, and then next spring it will be go to pacific raceways and start all over again , You are going murff?
Old 08-30-2007, 06:52 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by spib
yes sir look for the fat guy in the lil blazer!!!!!! I have been to yakima a lot ever since I was 18, never have raced there, never been down the track, never been on the return road, never been through nhra tech, It will all be new, so might be a lil nervous, I know spokane, and am confortable there, this is going to be a new deal, and then next spring it will be go to pacific raceways and start all over again , You are going murff?
It may be a first for everyone...maybe we can tech together and ease the jitters a bit. :?
Old 08-30-2007, 07:45 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey guys don't worry about NHRA tech, unless it's a major race, the tech people are pretty friendly and if they see something they don't like unless it's a serious violation, they will just ask/tell you be sure to have it fixed, before you come back again. One thing that they are really into is in the trunk, if you are running a fuel cell, make sure you have a ground wire connected to the fuel filler ring and also make sure you have a vent thru the floor from the fuel cell, especially if the batteries are in the trunk. Also make sure your fuel block is mounted on the fender or atleast in front of the fire wall.
And like Vince says anytime my friend.

Hey Mark, that was a hellva deal that BJ found for you, i would have bought it and put it on the shelf. (he told me in an email what he found for you), i wanna hear 12.50's from you real soon, maybe even lower, no matter if you are fat and bald. HeHe, i still have all my hair, but i don't know about the kahunnas, cause i can't see them except in a mirror.

Zip.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:58 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by spib
You betcha we gonna be there.

Ran the Fakcon at Pacific last night after yet another rebuild (spun a rod bearing 3 weeks ago). Really have a serious dislike for the new mgmt. at Pacific. I'll tell you about it over a beer at Renegade.

Murff