in need of parts

Old 08-29-2007, 11:10 AM
camaro96ss
APPRENTICE

Default in need of parts

I hope im in the right forum im looking to purchase used ceramic longtube headers and y-pipe can anybody help thanks
Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Have you tried JC Whitney? :P :P :P

Oh and welcome to the RJ forum
Old 08-29-2007, 11:32 AM
camaro96ss
APPRENTICE

Default Re: in need of parts

[quote="camaro96ss"]I hope im in the right forum im looking to purchase used ceramic longtube headers and y-pipe can anybody help thanks[/q
uote]

no i havnt tried jc whitney im not even sure what they are is it a web site or a company :?: and thanks
Old 08-29-2007, 11:36 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Try here.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/S...-10101/s-10101

They got some neet stuff for autos and trucks

Where are you located,please fill in your profile.Thanks
Old 08-29-2007, 11:42 AM
camaro96ss
APPRENTICE

[quote="topsportsman1"]Try here.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/S...-10101/s-10101

They got some neet stuff for autos and trucks

Where are you located,please fill in your profile.Thanks[/quote

ok. thanks for the advice i just did my profile i think i did it right im not the most computer saavy
Old 08-29-2007, 11:46 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Excelent job,hope that link helped,you didn't say what it was for,so I was assuming it was for a 96 Camaro.

They got some decent prices,and great sounding exhaust for the newer style cars
Old 08-29-2007, 11:52 AM
camaro96ss
APPRENTICE

i went to that web sight there about the same price as what im finding and yes its for my camaro im looking to get to about 400 hp with bolt ons that might not be possible but somthing is better than nothing im pretty much stock right not other than a stage 2 tuner and flowmaster cat back ive changed my shift points and have set my fans to come on alot sooner and i put a 160 degree thermo in it nothing major yet
Old 08-29-2007, 11:54 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by camaro96ss
i went to that web sight there about the same price as what im finding and yes its for my camaro im looking to get to about 400 hp with bolt ons that might not be possible but somthing is better than nothing im pretty much stock right not other than a stage 2 tuner and flowmaster cat back ive changed my shift points and have set my fans to come on alot sooner and i put a 160 degree thermo in it nothing major yet
Sounds like a nice street machine,if you got any pictures feel free to post them in the Show Off part of the site,but please keep the picture sizes down to 800x600
Old 08-29-2007, 11:59 AM
camaro96ss
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by camaro96ss
Sounds like a nice street machine,if you got any pictures feel free to post them in the Show Off part of the site,but please keep the picture sizes down to 800x600
no problem ill have to have my wife do the pic thing im at my maximum knowledge with computers it a challenge for me just to do this....lol it is a great car its my first camaro and i love it actually its my first v-8 so there is alot for me to learn i appreciate your hospitality thanks
Old 08-29-2007, 12:09 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You just keep comming back,we'll all take turns training you,LOL If you have any problems there are many of us here to give a helping hand,

In a few months here with us,you'll be giving your wife computer training classes :P :P :P

The only dumb questions,are the ones you never ask,You'll prolly fit in here real well,and when you get some knowlege from some of these guys,you'll be the fastest kid on the block,there are some really good guys here to help you my friend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -