Thread: pretty cool article

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

pretty cool article

Pretty cool article of one of my son's Tim. His car is in this month issue of the FSC NMCA magzine. Issue 9 volume 7. The article is on his 1999 Camaro SS LS1. It's in the middle of the magazine a couple of times. I don't know if you guys get the magazine but it's a neat article. Check it out.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    sweeetttt

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    THAT IS GREAT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ----WAIT A MINUTE--PRETTY SOON YOU WILL BE TOOO FAMOUS TO COME ON HERE !!! ops: ---LOL----LIVELY

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Vince,

That is just way to cool!!!!!!

I know your proud of your kids, but that is like icing on the cake!

Congrats Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Thanks guys.
    Lively, you know I'm just like everyone else. So you guys will be stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere. Funny thing is I've never had any of my cars in a magazine in all these years. The boys are getting all the press. I'm happy for em.
    You guys that have kids just growing up will find out soon. Sometimes you'd rather watch them race. Just make sure they learn the right way to build and race there cars safe. :wink:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    VINCE--I WOULD MUCH RATHER YOU STAY HUMBLE AND STILL BE OUR FRIEND!!!!---IT IS OK TO BE PROUD OF YOUR KIDS ACCOMPLISHMENTS/ JUST MAKE SURE THEY REMEMBER WHO TAUGHT THEM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ---LIVELY

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by lively
    VINCE--I WOULD MUCH RATHER YOU STAY HUMBLE AND STILL BE OUR FRIEND!!!!---IT IS OK TO BE PROUD OF YOUR KIDS ACCOMPLISHMENTS/ JUST MAKE SURE THEY REMEMBER WHO TAUGHT THEM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ---LIVELY
    Good advice lively, how quickly they(kids) forget, i'm sure that Vince had a lot to do with how well the car runs, and that should also make him even more proud. ( I know i would be)

Way to go Vince.

Zip.