smells a little fishy to me
Old 08-16-2007, 04:55 PM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Guaranteed Delivery date!!!!!!!! Now that's a joke :lol: :lol:
Old 08-16-2007, 08:54 PM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

fucking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah and he has a cashies check to send you also rotflmao
Old 08-27-2007, 02:04 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default scumbag

the guy is a total scum bag, takes peoples money and fills them full of bull@#$t can't wait to catch up with him and my missing parts
Old 09-17-2007, 08:37 AM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

well here are the pics of the front end he sent me

tried to say on another thread that i recived the same front end as in the pic he posted

so you tell me if this looks like the same thing as his ad

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...r&linkid=link5
Old 09-17-2007, 10:21 AM
nitro63
JOURNEYMAN

abad70ss dont tell me that is how he shipped it to you ? looks like a home made pc of sh-t skid !! and to tie it down with skrink wrap thats crazy. the trucking company if they brought that to you should have never picked it up like that due to a claim.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:52 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

at least my parts weren't busted up like you'rs but the shipping pallet was junk and shrink rap to hold parts. lots of luck on getting you'r matter handled.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:06 AM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

that is exactly how it came from from bruis the hood was just laying inside the front with some plastic on it . i .had to sign a release from ups because the driver could not belive his eyes. i took those pics the minute it got there..

i am sure that troy did it on purpose cause he was tired of me telling the truth about his product and service and he called me and told me he was shipping his best product to me so i could get on rj and tell everyone how happy i was and that he would hope that i would retract everything i was saying about him..

lololololo

as i said in another post it sure looked good going through the big tree grinder cause i would not let anybody put that crap on there car ...
Old 09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
nitro63
JOURNEYMAN

why did you sign the release for ? you should have just refused the shippment all together now your stuck with it so why would you even consider putting it on your car in that condition, send it back
Old 09-17-2007, 01:27 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

The guy is a player, always polite, plays on the sensitive side of your thinking!
I have my limits with that

There is a Man in business close by home just like Troy. I've known him for over 30 years. He hasn't gotten better @ business practices only better @ his own games. Takes your deposit then leave you hanging until you've had all you want then He gets mad and junk is what you get in alot of cases, just like the hood Troy sent us.
Over and Over this never ends with this type of people. Also, People like that find their final action of the unprovable products to you somehow justified b-c they felt like we did them wrong.

A Guy from here bought a Body from Troy. Knotty as all get out. Everyone that sees this is a fool if they go that same route. Not good advertisement if you ask me. Yea, i know, there is always two sides to every story. LOL, but that fiberglass speaks for itself. One story there-haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -