Happy Bruis Glassworks Customer

Old 08-10-2007, 10:30 AM
texasbandit
SHOW GUEST

Default Happy Bruis Glassworks Customer

After the unforutnate accident that destroyed our wheelstander last year, I decided to rebuild it as an S10. I looked around and contacted Bruis Glassworks. I drove the 3.5 hours to see their operation. After seeing their operation and discussing what we needed, I decided to purchase one of their bodies. It was short time to delivery, completed on time and is of excellent quality. I don't know the details of everybody's complaints but I received excellent customer service and product at a very competitive price. I will definitely continue to do business Bruis Glassworks. Be sure to check out the body of the Texas Bandit S10 Wheelstander at the racetracks this fall. Tony Caprio, Texas Bandit
Old 08-10-2007, 12:05 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

1 for, 77 against...
Old 08-10-2007, 01:19 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Tony that is great news and very happy to see that they have done a good job for you. Now if he will do the same with the others that are unhappy with his work an the ones that he has there money but no product yet after a long awaited time. Then I feel he will be on the right track to turning his livelihood around for the better. Tony again good news an hope this is a start of a new work ethic.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:40 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

great news for you, shame he can't do anything for the other customers that have been left in the rails
Old 08-30-2007, 04:33 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Good to hear a positive story for once, but I would have to wonder how you would have done if you were not driving to the shop but doing a mail/internet order like all the others that are getting NUTHIN....I would assume you would be in their boat then :roll:
Old 09-17-2007, 08:38 AM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

good for you i am glad your happy

here is what they sent me
they said it was going to look just like the one in there ad

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...r&linkid=link5