JIMMIE(his screen name) from Hudson, Mich is a scammer

Old 07-31-2007, 04:13 PM
tcpc
SHOW GUEST

Default JIMMIE(his screen name) from Hudson, Mich is a scammer

Don't not do any deals with Jimmie(screen name) Jim Sexton(real name) from Hudson, Mich. He will screw you! Traded a full tube chassis Big block Chevy Vega to him for a Plymouth Scamp that was supposed to have a 360 in it that runs 12.50's and it turned out to be a 318. We were also supposed to get a 440, trans, 2 doors, and a deck lid. We didn't get anything but excuses! I'm calling you out Jimmie, make this right and this add will come off. The car we had on racing junk was Ad #789259. I don't have the add number for the Plymouth we got from him. I also got a message from another Racing Junk member who also got screwed from this guy. Traders beware!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:59 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Why don't people check these cars out before trading?I just don't get it!If I was to trade I would check the car top to bottom and make sure that everyting that is traded with the car is there at the time of trading,or it would be a trade! Just my 2 cents! Some people bring this on themselves?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:06 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I always go with a open door policy if I dont like what I see its no deal, I dont care if they drove 2000 miles, or I did and yeah everything better be there at the day of trade or no deal either just the way I do my trades.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:02 AM
tcpc
SHOW GUEST

Jimmie is trying to screw someone again; Ad #949665. You have been warned!!! 7 months since we traded and he STILL has not made good on his end. This guy is a scammer, I have been notified by 2 other people on here that he has screwed. BUYER BEWARE! If you have been screwed by Jimmie please post on here so everyone else can see what kind of guy he is.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:11 PM
jimmie
SHOW GUEST

weres the part were ya screwed me tell them about that title extra parts ect and then tell them about the motor in the vega
Old 08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
tcpc
SHOW GUEST

Tell them about the parts you got screwed out of? OK, lets see, the headlight bezels, battery box cover, and the cam card. The parts I got screwed out of, a car that was supposed to have a 360 that runs 12.50's that really has a 318, a 440, a carb, a trans, 2 doors, a trunk lid, and a ring and pinion. Like I said before, if you feel you got screwed I'll come and get the Vega and bring you the Plymouth. As far as the motor in the Vega, it ran fine when we traded, you tore the motor down and said everything looked great. Did you not? The motor only had a handful of passes on it. So, the offer still stands. I will bring you back the Plymouth and pick up the Vega just tell me when, I am on vacation this whole week. I can come and pick it up tomorrow.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:07 PM
tcpc
SHOW GUEST

Oh and Jim, what about the guy in Ohio you traded a Camaro to where the Vin and title don't match? What about that? You claim to be such a fair and honest guy what about that Jim?
Old 08-30-2007, 04:48 PM
tcpc
SHOW GUEST

Hmmmm, no reply. Now there is a big suprise!