ACCOUNT DISABLED AND KICKED OFF FOR TRADING TOO MUCH

Old 07-26-2007, 06:46 AM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default ACCOUNT DISABLED AND KICKED OFF FOR TRADING TOO MUCH

I WAS JUST KICKED OFF OF HERE AND MY ACCOUNT DISABLED FOR TRADING TOO MUCH.RACINGJUNK SAYS I AM A DEALER WHICH I AM NOT.THEY WANT MORE MONEY.I PAID MY $49.95 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE AND I ALWAYS PAY MY HONOR PAYMENTS.WHEN I WAS TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT WITH A LADY FROM RACINGJUNK SHE SAID THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER AND JUST HUNG UP ON ME.THATS REDICULLIOUS.NOW THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS!!!!!
DO YOU THINK THIS IS RIGHT?
ISNT THIS SITE SUPPOSSED TO BE FOR THE PEOPLE TO BUY,SELL AND TRADE WITH EACH OTHER?
HELP ME OUT,I JUST DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT.
THANK YOU,
DAVID (TRADER)
GRAHAMCLASSIC69 :evil: :x :cry:
Old 07-26-2007, 01:47 PM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

You must do more selling than the average guy? Why don't you have a location and job under your profile? No info at all?
Old 07-26-2007, 06:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? HOW MUCH TRADING HAVE YOU DONE THIS YEAR BEFORE THEY SHUT YOU DOWN?WHEN DID RJ START CONTACTING YOU ABOUT THIE PROBLEM?NEED MORE INFO TO HELP YOU OUT!!!--SORRY BUT THAT IS HOW THIS FORUM WORKS---LIVELY
Old 07-26-2007, 08:33 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default WHY I WAS KICKED OFF RACING JUNK

Originally Posted by bbb555
You must do more selling than the average guy? Why don't you have a location and job under your profile? No info at all?
I DID HAVE ALL THAT UNDER MY PROFILE BUT RACINGJUNK DELETED IT.I HAVE MY OWN GARAGE AND I HAVE RENTAL PROPERTY SO I DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PUBLIC JOB.I WAS A LICENSED CAR DEALER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND RAN A BUY HERE PAY HERE LOT BUT I AM NO LONGER A DEALER AND HAVE NOT BEEN A DEALER FOR ABOUT 8-9 YEARS NOW.I JUST LOVE TO TRADE AND IT IS A HOBBY ONLY.
OH,BY THE WAY,
I AM IN HODGENVILLE,KY.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default WHY I GOT THE BOOT.

Originally Posted by lively
WHERE ARE YOU FROM? HOW MUCH TRADING HAVE YOU DONE THIS YEAR BEFORE THEY SHUT YOU DOWN?WHEN DID RJ START CONTACTING YOU ABOUT THIE PROBLEM?NEED MORE INFO TO HELP YOU OUT!!!--SORRY BUT THAT IS HOW THIS FORUM WORKS---LIVELY
I AM FROM HODGENVILLE,KY.
I TRADED QUITE A BIT IN THE 7 MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN ON HERE BUT EACH TIME THERE WAS ANY MONEY INVOLVED I MADE MY HONOR PAYMENTS JUST LIKE I PROMISED WHEN I JOINED.THEY CALLED ME ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO DEMANDING THAT I START PAYING $150 PER MONTH.I TOLD THEM NO THAT I WOULD NOT DO THAT AND 2 WEEKS LATER THEY GAVE ME THE BOOT.NOW IF I DO GET A ANSWER WHEN I CALL THEM,SOON AS THEY HERE MY NAME THEY SAY(THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER) AND HANG UP ON ME.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS,DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 01:07 AM
nitro63
JOURNEYMAN

Default kicked off

if you have been kicked off and your account disabled then how are you able to post on this site ? im not being a jerk but just wondering if you cant logon with your password then how are you able to send this message? just wondering ?????????? now with racingjunk doing what they did , i dont think that its them , as there had to be "a " or "several " complaints about you from people ??? just my two cents
Old 07-27-2007, 05:30 AM
hothazy
SHOW GUEST

Default Good Guy

I can vouch for David not being a dealer.I live in Louisville Ky , and have been knowing Dave for a couple of years now.He dabbles in the cars, just like I do, and its out of a love for the old cars that he does this. He has a passion for the things , as do I, and probably a bunch of you. If they kick him off racing junk, its going to be the racing junk communities loss. He is probably one of the most honest people I know.
Everybody better get behind Dave on this. If we let this wrong go, you could be next.It seems to me if a guy pays his membership, he shouldn't be held up for more money, unless they can prove he is a dealer. Dave can prove he is not a dealer. CAN THEY PROVE HE IS !!!
Old 07-27-2007, 05:59 AM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: kicked off

Originally Posted by nitro63
if you have been kicked off and your account disabled then how are you able to post on this site ? im not being a jerk but just wondering if you cant logon with your password then how are you able to send this message? just wondering ?????????? now with racingjunk doing what they did , i dont think that its them , as there had to be "a " or "several " complaints about you from people ??? just my two cents
I DONT KNOW WHY I CAN STILL LOG INTO THE FORUM BUT I CAN BUT I CANNOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT FOR MY ADDS.THEY DELETED ALL MY ADDS AND IT SAYS THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED.I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED RACINGJUNK AND THEY WILL NOT TALK TO ME.
THIS I WILL GUARANTEE,THERE WERE NO COMPLAINTS ON ME BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT I TRADED WITH STILL CALLS ME WANTING TO TRADE EVERY FEW DAYS OR SO!!!!! ITS ALL A MONEY THING,THEY WANT MORE MONEY($150 A MONTH)
THANK YOU,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 06:07 AM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: Good Guy

Originally Posted by hothazy
I can vouch for David not being a dealer.I live in Louisville Ky , and have been knowing Dave for a couple of years now.He dabbles in the cars, just like I do, and its out of a love for the old cars that he does this. He has a passion for the things , as do I, and probably a bunch of you. If they kick him off racing junk, its going to be the racing junk communities loss. He is probably one of the most honest people I know.
Everybody better get behind Dave on this. If we let this wrong go, you could be next.It seems to me if a guy pays his membership, he shouldn't be held up for more money, unless they can prove he is a dealer. Dave can prove he is not a dealer. CAN THEY PROVE HE IS !!!
DENNIS(HOTHAZY) THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!!!
ONE THING ABOUT IT,I USE MY SAME NAME ON EVERY SITE THAT I AM ON SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK ME OUT AND SEE THAT I AM HONEST.(EBAY,BUZZTRADER,MAUTOFIED,EVERY SITE )THAT IS (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)ANYONE CAN CHECK ME OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.I HAD THIS UNDER FORUM BEFORE AND RACING JUNK ENDED THE FORUM BECAUSE I WAS GETTING TOO MUCH SUPPORT SO THEY WILL PROBABLY END IT AGAIN WHEN THEY SEE THIS NEW FORUM!!!!!!! I JUST WANT ALL THE GUYS ON HERE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BECAUSE THEY COULD BE NEXT!!!!! ITS ALL A MONEY THING.
THANKS AGAIN,
DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 07:15 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

if somebody that is on here all the time, that has 500 post , and has there name and were they are from, in the profile, that would mean something, but when it comes from a new 1 post person with no info, in there profile its not very much worth anything, that might even be you!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -