1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Old 07-25-2007, 02:53 PM
rrs
SHOW GUEST

Default 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Does anyone have a idea what a 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 car would be worth. The car is one owner been in storage and is a true 138 car. The car has no rust all emblems are there. The car is a factory standard transmission. There is no body damage etc.. I am just getting some idea of what the car would be worth. It runs and drives but has been in storage for over 15 years. Have the build sheet, and other information.
Thanks
Old 07-25-2007, 03:30 PM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

not much, probably a couple hundred bucks, you should tell me were it is and I will,.... go and look at it.... :shock: :lol:

All kidding aside here, if it is indeed what you say, it can be worth a fair amount of money. But something is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
Try calling a few car appraisal guys that deal in that stuff and give them the details. They sould be able to give you a price range...
good luck, those were sweet cars in their days...
Old 07-25-2007, 03:46 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Anywhere from 10k to around 50k depending on the engine, trans, rear end, and options.

Is it a survivor or has it ever been restored?

If it is a survivor, post some pics and I can maybe give you a better idea of what your car is worth on todays market.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:36 PM
rrs
SHOW GUEST

The car is just as it came from the factory. There has been no modifications done to this car since 1967. The orginal owner is who I have got the car from. I will post some pictures as soon as possible. The car has the special order sheet etc..
Old 07-30-2007, 04:35 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rrs
The car is just as it came from the factory. There has been no modifications done to this car since 1967. The orginal owner is who I have got the car from. I will post some pictures as soon as possible. The car has the special order sheet etc..
Sounds like a valuable 67.

Post them pics as soon as you can....I would like to get a look.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:55 PM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

My guess would be( if it's all you say) anywhere from $38,000-$50,000. Get on ebay and find one as close to the one your talking about and you'll be in the ball-park.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:02 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Hemmings Motor News is a good guide too, almost a bible for car guys.

http://www.hemmings.com/