Hey, SPIB. You Racing this Weekend?

Old 07-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Default Hey, SPIB. You Racing this Weekend?

The Totally Awesome Missus Murff and I are heading over to Priest River, ID this weekend to see her folks and to checkout the car show and cruise they have every year. Gonna be rolling through Spokane, might pop back over to the track if you're gonna run.

We went to this Idaho cruise about 4 years ago, pretty cool deal. They close off the old part of town so the hot rods can cruise. Took the nephew's '37 Chev last time but he's racing Good Guys at Pacific this weekend.

And sadly, we're leaving the Falcon home.

Murff
Old 07-24-2007, 06:11 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

That is a nice cruise and show...I got some folks I know gonna be up there.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:56 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

august 18th is my next try at her, working this weekend, but will try spokane 18th and yakima 15 and 29 of sept that is my plan any chance of you comming over for any of the 3?
Old 07-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Yakima on the 15th might work.

We're going to try and get the Falcon back out for T&T at least two times in August at Pacific. My son comes home on leave on 8/27 and I'm planning to put him in the car for Wed. nite T&T that week and then look for a race he can run in sometime in September. Yakima just might fit the bill, that's where his mom lives.

He deploys to Afghanistan in December so I want to get him in the car as much as possible while he's home and video the piss out of each and every trip, know what I mean?

I'm thinking while I'm typing this, Yakima is sounding cooler by the moment. I think that's gonna work.

Thanks.

Murff
Old 07-25-2007, 02:53 PM
stevehgs
JOURNEYMAN

Hey Mark, long time no talk. I finally bought a trailer so I could be looking for a little American action. I'm set up for 1/8th mile though and you run mostly 1/4 mile don't you.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:27 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Its always nice to get a trailer, what did you get? Yes the tracks around me, all over 120 miles away are 1/4 mile, which track in wa is closest to you? want some pics of trailer CONGRATS!!!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:48 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Murff

We're going to try and get the Falcon back out for T&T at least two times in August at Pacific. My son comes home on leave on 8/27 and I'm planning to put him in the car for Wed. nite T&T that week and then look for a race he can run in sometime in September. Yakima just might fit the bill, that's where his mom lives.

He deploys to Afghanistan in December so I want to get him in the car as much as possible while he's home and video the piss out of each and every trip, know what I mean?

I'm thinking while I'm typing this, Yakima is sounding cooler by the moment. I think that's gonna work.
Thanks.

Murff

Hey Murff,

Looks like three of us in Yakima if you can make it.
I plan on being up there in Sept too.
Oh Mark, I may be bringing a friend and his 2004 GTO.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:02 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Originally Posted by Murff

Thanks.

Murff

Hey Murff,

Looks like three of us in Yakima if you can make it.
I plan on being up there in Sept too.
Oh Mark, I may be bringing a friend and his 2004 GTO.
sounds good carl!!!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

So I was looking at Renegades site last night and checked point standings. Either someone didn't post up points or there is no one running points in Pro. Lots of Super Pro, Sportsman, etc. but no Pro. Looks like the race on 9/15 is their last points race before the Divisionals in Medford.

If my son pays the $20.00 to run points and goes a few rounds do ya suppose he'd be eligible to run Pro for Renegade at the Divisionals?

J/K of course.

Murff