AD 926363

Old 07-20-2007, 07:25 PM
racingj
SHOW GUEST

Default AD 926363

RUNS GOOD HA HA just drove 22 hours(round trip) to find it wouldn't turn over.....the oil was 5-6 quarts over full and was milky... nice could have saved us $392 in fuel he said someone took it for a spin yesterday and wouldn't start when he came back........wow the grass grows fast around there you could tell that hasn't move in a month.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM? :? :? DID YOU HAVE A TRADE GOING? 8) WERE THERE TIRE PRINTS IN THE GRASS WHERE IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DRIVEN AND PARKED IN THE SAME PLACE? :? NEED LOTS MORE INFO ON THIS ONE!!!! :cry: :cry:
Old 07-21-2007, 10:56 PM
racingj
SHOW GUEST

From MN...No trade just cash....no way that thing ran in the last month there was dirt on the tires were it was parked...no tracks it was like it was down in a rut.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:58 PM
jrsrodshop
SHOW GUEST

I HAD A MOTORHOME FOR SALE ON RACING JUNK AND LOCALY WHEN A MAN NAMED JEREMY FROM MN SAID HE WAS GOING TO COME LOOK AT MY MOTOR HOME LIKE A 1000 OTHER PEOPLE SOME SHOW UP SOME DO NOT BUT THAT AFTERNOON I HAD TO LEAVE FOR A DELIVERY WITH THE SHOP FORMAN INCHARGE (HE IS MY BROTHER )IN THE MEAN TIME ANOTHER MAN CAME TO MY SHOP AND TOOK TO MOTORHOME FOR A TEST DRIVE AND IT BROKE DOWN, JEREMY DID NOT PUT DOWN ANY MONEY SO IT WAS STILL FOR SALE AND MY BROTHER DID NOT KNOW JEREMY FROM MN WAS COMMING TO LOOK AT IT AND LIKE I SAID LOTS OF PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE GOING TO COME BUT THE NEXT DAY JEREMY SHOWED UP TO TEST DRIVE IT MY BROTHER TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED JEREMY OFFERED MY BROTHER $9000 FOR THE MOTORHOME $5500 LESS BUT ALSO TOLD MY BROTHER THEY WERE GOING FOR A BITE TO EAT AND THEY WOULD BE BACK. THEY NEVER CAME BACK SO NOW ITS NO LONGER FOR SALE AND WE HAVE TO FIX IT.AS FOR THE GRASS GROWING FAST AND NOT MOVED FOR A MONTH THE MOTORHOME IS WHERE THE WRECKER DRIVER DROPPED IT IN THE SEMI PARKING LOT ON THE SIDE OF MY SHOP NO GRASS EVEN THERE ALL GRAVEL AND WE HAD JUST DROVE IT TO INDY 160 MILES AWAY FOR THE SUPER CHEVY SHOW PULLING 2 CARS THIS PAST WEEKEND THE 14 THRU 16TH AND WE ALSO HAVE A $300 WRECKER BILL WHERE A SEMI TOWING SERVICE CALLED 1ST CALL TOWING OUT OF FREMONT INDIANA WENT 4-5 MILES PAST COLDWATER MICH AND TOWED THIS MOTORHOME BACK LESS THAN 20 MILES TOTAL. WHAT IS HE BITCHING ABOUT HE DID NOT GO HOME EMPTY HE BOUGHT MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS MOTOR HOME. NO SCAM HERE. YOU ARE A JERK JEREMY FROM MN.BY THE WAY WASEN'T THAT VERY EXPENSEVE TO DRIVE THAT EX LARGE SEMI WRECKER ALL THE WAY HERE FROM MN I MEAN YOU WERE JUST COMMING TO LOOK AT IT, YOU GAVE NO COMMITMENT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH CHEEPER TO DRIVE HERE IN A CAR AND DRIVE BOTH THE CAR AND MOTORHOME BACK UNLESS YOU KNEW IT WAS BROKE DOWN AND NEED TO BE TOWED BACK THERE WERE 3 OF YOU MY BROTHER SAID. WHY DID YOU COME ALL THE WAY HERE WITH A WRECKER BIG ENOUGHT TO TOW A MOTORHOME. DID YOU SEND THE MAN THAT BLEW IT UP TO MY SHOP TO DO THAT????. PLEASE ALL READERS IF YOU WERE AT THE SUPER CHEVY SHOW IN INDY THE 14TH THRU THE 16TH PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU SEEN ME THERE I HAD 9 RACE CARS THERE WE WERE PARKED ON THE SWAP MEET SIDE BEHIND THE TIME SLIP BOOTH WE HAD THE MOTORHOME PARKED NEXT TO A 20X40 WHITE TENT. I HAD A RED 69 FIREBIRD IN EX SHAPE I HAD A PRO MOD BLUE BERETTA SITTING ON THE 2 CAR TRAILER FOR SALE (ROLLER) MY ORANGE NOVA ,ORANGE EL CAMINO, RED NOVA, BLACK NOVA THAT WILD 84 LOWRIDER BLAZER WITH THE WILD PAINT JOB,THE BLUE 55 CHEVY WAGON,LT BLUE 63 CHEVY II AND OTHER CARS. I MEET SEVERAL GOOD PEOPLE THERE I TRADED CARS WITH AND I KNOW SOME OF THEM WERE RJ MEMBERS BECAUSE THE CARS I GOT FROM THEM WERE ON RJ. JEREMY YOU ARE A LIER AND A JERK FOR DOING THIS. BJUICE THANK YOU FOR LETTING MR TELL MY SIDE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Realgone
APPRENTICE

Just curious, why do you have a picture of inside front of motorhome thats really another truck? Just curisous. Woodswife
Old 07-28-2007, 10:25 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by woodswife
Just curious, why do you have a picture of inside front of motorhome thats really another truck? Just curisous. Woodswife
I saw that too...

One pic shows a truck cab with a console and the other shows from the back of the motorhome to the cab...no console...
Old 08-01-2007, 07:42 PM
racingj
SHOW GUEST

so why when i message you the next day you said it ran great.... WTF you are the f'n lier by the way the name's Jason
Old 08-02-2007, 03:55 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

you mean it was a bar-b-q pit instead of a car? man it must be a
mean pit, cook a whole cow
Old 08-03-2007, 11:50 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

jrsrodshop is not a man of his word so be careful. We did a trade and he drove all the way to Texas to do the deal and his car broke as he was trying to unload it off the trailer.(4 link snapped….Pro built my azz). I still took the car and he said he would pay for the repairs. I took his word for it and still traded with him because he came a long way. Called him few days later he said he would pay 700 of the 900 it cost me to get it fixed(300 he gave me back that night on the car). He also owed me some paper work on the car I never got and its been 3 months NO paper work and NO money. I have tried and talk to him several times and he says he sent it and it came back, Ive been out off town blaw blaw blaw……….. I have 7 or 8 emails him saying I will get it out to you Im a MAN of MY WORD…..Yey Right. Also I should have not done the deal his adds are full of crap. He said the car had 4 wheel disc brakes….Not….He said it had a playback tach……Not he said it was new build show condition…..Anyway I was not going to put anything on here and start a bunch of BS but it should be know he is a piece of crap….. I could list several other things on his add he said it had but did not but you can get a feel Im sure for the type of guy he is…….Last note I still want my paper work and my cash to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And that 69 firebird he is talking about and asking 23000 for is a great car that I traded with him for his car and gave 5000 cash for his shit I had to put alot of time and money in to make right.

Also if he want to reply and say Im full of crap I still have all the emails to show who is full of shit. Also He may say what he wants and im not going to respond to him unless he pays up like a true MAN OF HIS WORD would do.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:15 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:idea: WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE 5000 DOLLARS YOU GAVE HIM FOR THE DIFFERENCE- :idea: --IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SETTLED THEN----SOME CAUTION WOULD PREVAIL AT TIMES ops: ops:---THE PAPER WORK SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF THEN TOO :? :? --A DEAL IS NOT DONE UNTIL EVERYTHING IS TOOK CARE OF!!!!---HE NEEDS TO GIVE YOU THE PAPER WORK AND CASH [LIKE A HONEST TRADER SHOULD DO AND THEN YOU CAN COME BACK ON HERE AND TELL EVERYONE THE DEAL IS DONE 8) 8) ---LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -