test 1st time posting pic

Old 07-17-2007, 05:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default test 1st time posting pic

[img]

i hoped this worked...this is me and my daughter at 'ATLANTA HOUSE OF SPEED" A few months back..

Jeg Coughlin's pro-stock team is in the background...they were a good nunch of guys..also thank you to ATI boys they were great..

hope this worked..

Brian[/img]

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-17-2007, 06:24 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Cute kid.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

brian, cute daughter, daddys girl, they grow up so very fast seems yesterday my girl was in my arms like that, she is turning 17 this month, enjoy them young yrs, I know you do
Old 07-18-2007, 04:24 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

hey bjuice, beautiful daughter, i use to take my little girl and take
her pottie chair in the van we had, now she is 26 and gave me
2 grandchildren, my grandson is 3 and loves the drags, he says
the drags are his hotwheels come to life, my granddaughter is just
a yr and she will go with us when shes a little bigger, but they
both wear event tshirts, love'em while their little.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:07 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

thanks Guys...there is only one thing more imprtant to me than my cars...and your LOOKING AT IT...Her name is Greyson..my "Goose"..as in Grey Goose...yes her uncle gave her that name....She loved to here those funny cars and fuelers buzzing down the track..of course i held her ears....
i wasn't really trying to be a show off or anything..but was really trying to figure out how to use the photo-bucket etc.....i finally got it figured out..it took a dozen times..but now i can post pics !!!!!

Hey guys its nice to hear stories about your children..They are the best thing that could ever happen to a man...God bless the children..
we need a section for "show off" for children only...LOL...what cha say !!!!!!

have a great day- Brian

Old 07-18-2007, 06:41 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Beautiful little girl Brian....She must take after her Mom..HAHAHAHAHA..you knew that was coming :lol: Yea kids are the most important..As some of you know I am raising 4 of the grandchildren and my daughter has 2 so I have them from 2 to 11...My little girl is now 40...You can raise them right but there is no guarantee they will turn out that way in todays world.....My girl turned out perfect and hope all of ya'll's do......Keep the pics coming bj
Old 07-18-2007, 07:24 AM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

Yeah Brain, beautiful child. But be prepared, my daughter was "Daddy's little girl" followed me around the shop, handed me tools, even had her own welding hood so she could watch. Then at about 6 or 7, she decided she was a GIRL and that was it. Broke my heart, I think I cried for days! Now I'm lucky if she even speaks to me, unless she wants money of course. I still wouldn't trade her for the world. And I know all us guys on here feel the same, cars/racing is our passion, BUT family and friends are always number one!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:25 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

PERRY...lol...yes i was waiting for it....i thought Terry was gonna get me 1st but he didn't..i think he was thinking about it...LOL...

yes Goose Looks much like her mom (my wife)...i married a younger woman and we had Grey 2 years ago..and now she wants one more...i am not 100% against it...plus Goose needs a sibling...its gotta happen soon or NO dice..i cannot be raising Kids at 80 yrs old....

Life has been good to me so far..My health as been decent etc...i just hope the next 20yrs is 1/2 as good as the last 20..

Just like you and i was talking about a few days ago Perry..a man doesn't know the power of Love until he has a Goose of his own...i know i didn't know for years..its life changing and worth every dirty smelly diaper i have bought and changed...LOL...

Brian

Old 07-18-2007, 07:27 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Oh, I SO wanted to, Just couldn't bring myself to do it. You're kinda big in the pic...
Old 07-18-2007, 08:45 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

taters and greens !!!.... ....

southern style !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -