fraud/theft: dragster and trailer

Old 07-14-2007, 05:46 AM
lilscreamer48
SHOW GUEST

Default fraud/theft: dragster and trailer

I purchased a front engine dragster and a Hallmark trailer from a guy in Fl.. Stupid me, I paid him, and when the vehicles were to be picked up he said someone else came earlier. He will not return my money, the police are of no help, I have contacted a lawyer and IC3, States Atty. Has any one else purchased these items and not received them?
Old 07-14-2007, 05:50 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

1st who is it your talking about?
2nd post a link to his ad here on RJ.
3rd give us any personal info on this guy that you have.
4th please be more detailed and include any messages you two shared here on RJ.

It is hard to help or give you feedback if we know nothing about whom you are talking about.

Thanks
Old 07-14-2007, 06:00 AM
lilscreamer48
SHOW GUEST

Default info

his profile on racing junk is mikeren 93433. After I speak with my lawyer and if he gives the ok to post his info, I will have it all over the internet.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:15 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

THAT WOULD BE KICKASS TIME UNTIL THE MEMORY CAME BACK!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:35 AM
ALTERD526
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: fraud/theft: dragster and trailer

Originally Posted by lilscreamer48
I purchased a front engine dragster and a Hallmark trailer from a guy in Fl.. Stupid me, I paid him, and when the vehicles were to be picked up he said someone else came earlier. He will not return my money, the police are of no help, I have contacted a lawyer and IC3, States Atty. Has any one else purchased these items and not received them?
Maybe your the scamer, you contacted several transport companys over the weeks of your buying the car. A transporter came on the day that you said he would and picked up the car. One call you made about what happend and you were never heard from again. Why would the GA state police call that very night and say they saw the trailer heading north? Police are no help? why? because your full of crap!!!! You are the scamer, what geos around comes around!!! You do bad things to people and some day it will bite you in the ass. You will be found out, it is a car that cant be changed so easily, some place some where you will be seen with the car.. Contact your lawyer's and your state attorny.. Thats all well and good, there is no help for you because you did send someone to pick up the car. A lawyer has been contacted here as well and has a retainer, you my friend will be the one being suied for slander..
Old 07-22-2007, 05:58 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

The plot thickens.....obviously someone is not telling the truth here or we are only getting half truths.

I would like to know who released the car and trailer and what kind of verification was obtained that the car and trailer were in fact going to the correct buyer and address.

Also, lil screamer, if you paid good money for a dragster and trailer, I can tell you with no reservation, that I would have been down there personally to see it loaded and on it's way to MY home.

I am sure the whole truth will come out and the scammer will be exposed the RJ way! :shock:
Old 09-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

So WTF happened with this one? This is an interesting plot...how did it turn out? anyone know?
Old 09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
lilscreamer48
SHOW GUEST

Cannot tell you yet on the advise of legal counsel.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:07 AM
ALTERD526
SHOW GUEST

Default RE: WTF happend??

HOW ABOUT NOTHING HAPPEND.. HE GOT HIS CAR AND HIS TRAILER.. LET ME ASK YOU THIS? YOU PAY SOMEONE 25,000.00 FOR CAR AND TRAILER AND THEN YOU CLAIM YOU NEVER RECIVED IT.. WHAT DO YOU DO? WOULD YOU NOT CALL EVERY FREAKING HOUR ON THE HOUR TRYING TO FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON? I KNOW I WOULD.. HE GOT HIS CAR.. I RECIVED ONE CALL FROM HIM (ONE CALL) NEVER AGAIN HAVE I HEARD FROM HIM. FUNNY RIGHT!!!!!! JULY 5TH HE HAD THE CAR PICKED UP, HE SAID IT WAS NOT HIS COMPANY THAT PICKED IT UP.. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IF I SEND SOMEONE MONEY AND DID NOT RECIVE MY CAR. AS SURE AS I AM ALIVE I WOULD BE AT HIS HOUSE, CALLING HIM AND PERHAPS WORSE..
IT IS NOW THE MIDDLE OF SEPT. AND STILL NOTHING.. THE GA. STATE POLICE SAID THE TRAILER HEADING NORTH ON RT 75 THAT DAY... ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF I SENT SOMEONE 25,000.00 I WOULD BE ON MY A$$ EVERY WAKING DAY.. HE GOT HIS CAR!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

amazing the nerve some people have