Thread: ?????????????????????????????????????????

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

?????????????????????????????????????????

Can some one tell me are the cars on this site worth 40.000.00 dollers if you cant drive it to work?

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

?????????????????

now lance behave ! and welcome to the forum site ive been telling you about! im sure you will get some answers from this crowd which most of them think as you and i do just give it a little while and you will be back again and again! o yea give me a W give me a A give me a L give me a squiggly, lol any way welcome to the forum! mike
    to finish first: first you have to finish!

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    some are worth 2- 1/2 times 40k...depending on what car you are speaking of..i have a 63 chrome moly top sportsman vette that you couldn't touch for 40k.......Be more specific please
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    some are worth 2- 1/2 times 40k...depending on what car you are speaking of..i have a 63 chrome moly top sportsman vette that you couldn't touch for 40k.......Be more specific please
    brian I wouldnt let anyone touch for 40 g, in fact I woundnt let anyone touch that beautiful car of yours!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    lol...... 8) 8) 8) 8) ...thank my friend much $$$ blood sweat and tears spent....i have an idea what Lance is speaking of..i just need to hear it from him...lol....

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Well i don't know where Lance is comming from, but it sounds like he's a street person so i will not comment on his question.
    But BJ i'll give you $3.95 for your vette since it has so much dust on it :lol: , just kiddin because you know i luv you and your family, even Dad who remembers me from 40 yrs. ago.

Zip.

Bottom line Lance you cannot imagine what it cost to build a professional car that can run #'s that some of these cars owned by these people who are here every day.
    I think you should buy yourself a mercedes 500 for about $60,000.00 and let anyone on this forum pull up along side of you and blow your doors off with a Pinto with a small S/BLK chevy.
    Enough said.

Zip.

zip a sb in a pinto, God bless ya, I like the way you think 8)

Re: ?????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by lohmann
    Can some one tell me are the cars on this site worth 40.000.00 dollers if you cant drive it to work?
    I can give you a list longer than my leg.

If I put over $100,000.00 into a rear engine dragster (or any car) I dam sure am not going to sell it for $10,000.00 just to make people happy because they cannot drive it on the street.

I hope you are seeing the light on this one.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    O.K., Carl, does this mean the deal is off??? :lol:
    You lift,...you lose.