trading

Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 PM
tessie
SHOW GUEST

Default trading

how many of you have traded on here ? i have a guy that whants to trade strait accross truck for off road buggy, seems as though he has what i whant and i have what he whants , but neither one of us nknow the first thing about trading . ci
ould somone steer us through the prosess please . also is it good practice to trade over internet i k nnow my item is good and he will be happy , what can i do toget the same. all i have seen is pictures. i live in canada he is in texas. my add #is 917924, his is ad #915081, what you think ? thanks wayne
Old 07-12-2007, 08:39 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

I've done alot of trading both here and other sites, and both parties walked away happy. It all depends on if it is really what you want, or is it something different you can play with till you pawn that off.

If you both agree to terms, travel, meeting to trade, etc, and money trading hands, and both parties are well enough informed about what their getting, all that is left is to do the deal. If you get cold feet, don't leave the other person hanging, see that alot.

Good luck to both of you.

BTW, looked at both ads, your buggy is pretty interesting. The truck is nice too.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:20 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I have only traded on here once and it worked out great.
Both parties agreed to the terms and had the understanding that when we met (halfway) if either party wanted to change their mind if not satisfied with the others car. You dont want to get there and be locked into anything, cause pics really dont tell the whole story sometimes.
I looked at the truck and the buggy and my opinion is that the truck guy is getting the better deal, just looks like you have more money in that buggy than the truck does, but then again its not my deal.
Goodluck and keep us updated, Charles
Old 07-13-2007, 05:35 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

well yea it looks like the truck is getting the better end.but all he would have to do is up his price to match the buggie.just sayyyyyying,but man is that a long way to travel.