fat boy is hot

Old 07-03-2007, 02:57 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default fat boy is hot

I work in a aluminum smelter and thursday its supposed to be 105, yes I work wensday and thursday, so fat boy is hot anyone else got some sweating going on, perry I said sweating not petting. Up here in the northwest it gets hot also, dry air though thank god!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WHERE I LIVE IT WAS 87 FRIDAY AND 97 WITH THE HEAT INDEX[ LOTS OF HUMIDITY]--IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 93 - 95 FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS WITH NO RAIN FOR SEVERAL WEEKS--TYPICAL MID ILLINOIS WEATHER--"IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WEATHER/ JUST WAIT 5 MINUTES AND IT WILL CHANGE"--I FEEL YOUR PAIN SPIB-I ROOF AND POUR ALOT OF CONCRETE FOR A LIVING[ MY 53 YEARS ARE STARTING TO CATCH UP WITH ME]
Old 07-03-2007, 03:25 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
I FEEL YOUR PAIN SPIB-I ROOF AND POUR ALOT OF CONCRETE FOR A LIVING[ MY 53 YEARS ARE STARTING TO CATCH UP WITH ME]
what you do can get damn hot out there, I see them guys on the roof, and they flat get busy!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey guys, it been HOT,HUMID,ALSO here in new york. NO rain either! Just try to go with it, itll be snowing before you know it, DAM I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT WORD! GOOD LUCK RACING, DAVID.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:25 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MY MOMMY SAYS YOU SHOULDN'T USE WORDS LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC[SN%%%%%] :lol: :lol:
Old 07-03-2007, 05:29 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Mark,

Look at it this way, it's weight loss and yes I look outside and start to sweat.

I used to lay asphalt, worked as a raker, screedman, paver operator and finish roller.
Back then during the winters I weighed 160-170 and during the summer 125-130.

Today lol I was asked if I was having a hot flash by one of the gals in our office, she was so cold she had her lights on hi and I was sweating like a perry...err pig
Old 07-03-2007, 05:44 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by chevguy65

Today lol I was asked if I was having a hot flash by one of the gals in our office, she was so cold she had her lights on hi and I was sweating like a perry...err pig
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :lol:

Getting hot and heavy in the gaming world now, are we? :wink:

BTW, I'm spoiled. Where I work has A/C in the shop. Can't be sweating like a Perry, err pig all over customers customized trucks :P
Old 07-03-2007, 07:08 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: fat boy is hot

Originally Posted by spib
I work in a aluminum smelter and thursday its supposed to be 105, yes I work wensday and thursday, so fat boy is hot anyone else got some sweating going on, perry I said sweating not petting. Up here in the northwest it gets hot also, dry air though thank god!!!!!!
LMAO...That was good Mark..i been melting over here with Perry for the last 3 months....even the race cars are tucked back into their cave until cooler weather..

later Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-04-2007, 07:05 AM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default heat

yep i can relate with the hot "working" conditions. here in new mexico its been in the high 90s as in 97-98 and some days 101 103 etc... the shop i currently work in is a/c SWAMP COOLERS!!! yea that will work,NOT!!! they my as well turn on some fans for air movement and were required to keep all 6 bay doors open yep cool the outsides as well! o well at least im not out in the sun laying pavement or working on a roof[which i did while in college] this fat boy needs coolness to work in. i doubt i could return to the outside work in the sun! today 103 no wind and few clouds what a great day for sweating! mike in new mexico
Old 07-04-2007, 07:47 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

I live in Mobile AL. the deep south,every day is 95,to98 plus.the humidity is around 70 to 90%,I also work in a steel mill in the caster.They send over 175 tons of steel at 2890 degs. every hour,shop floor is about 110 on a good day too,120 plus in aug. IT'S HOTT!!,but we get to race year round.