Steve Yost /altered510 !!!! BEWARE DO NOT BUY/SELL FRAUD

Old 06-27-2007, 02:32 PM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

Default Steve Yost /altered510 !!!! BEWARE DO NOT BUY/SELL FRAUD

Steve yost contacted us back in Jan of 07 posing as "Gary Sansone" He purchased over $5000 worth of merchandise from us with a stolen credit card after finding us on racing junk. He actually told us that he was an undercover DEA agent if you can believe that ! Any how he really worked at a prominant BMW dealership in the St Louis area and he was stealing the identies of the customers . I see he is now selling his dragster on racing junk ad # 30582. Here are some links worth taking a look at .

http://www.suntimesnews.com:80/8C/Ne...07/0529man.htm

We caught him this time but after I talked with the real Garry sandsone I found out there were other buisnesses that were not so lucky it turns out gary's credit cards and good name were used in several places to purchase other items .So if any of you other poeple or buisnesses were taken by this guy please contact me . I may be able to help
Old 06-27-2007, 03:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the INFO !!!

and i am 2 inches taller than that scum bag...

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-27-2007, 03:21 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Sorry to hear that happen to you Jeff. It seams we are not even safe in a BMW dealership or at our Wal Marts. It just happen to me a year ago and I learned a very good lesson and this was from a bank. And like Brian said this is just another scum bag.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:27 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Nice to see this POS behind bars.

Now for the rest of you scumbags in this scammer section, look what can happen when you defraud someone.

I hope he spends a good long time in jail with a cell mate named Bubba Irene.

I know I am going to send him some slippery soap.

Hope you recoup your loss on this butthead!
Old 06-27-2007, 05:48 PM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

Well I wish I could give you better news but it sounds like he pleading guilty in exchange for probation . The only way he is going to the slammer is if the rest of the poeple he @#$%^ goes after him . The only good that has come from it so far is the BMW dealership fired him the morning after he was arrested and his picture was in the paper so you can put a face to the shit bag. He acts like a tough guy as well ,on the day I ID him in the dealership he was walking around big and bad I just laughed and thought I wonder if he realizes shaved head and all he will look cute to sombody behing that steel picket fence. It is my understanding he races at GATEWAY INT in St Louis so if any of you guys run into him let him know you recognize him from the newspaper.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:43 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Jeff the people that will do this kind of thing are butt holes an very bold people. And don't you just love the way the law just lets them walk scott free. The cops put them in jail and the law let them out. Did I miss something somewhere.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:01 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU DON'T GET PUNISHED FOR IDENTITY THEFT BUT BOY IF GET CAUGHT WITHOUT A SEATBELT ,LOOK OUT!!!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 07:19 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

I CAN EXPLAIN THE MESS OUR COURT SYSTEM IS IN IN ONE WORD LAWYERS !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 06-27-2007, 07:20 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YES!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 06-27-2007, 07:26 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

An they smells like a four word.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -