Thread: replies to messages

replies to messages

I like this site, my biggest complaint is not getting return replies to either e-mails or phone calls. Especially when trying to get beter information or pictures. ALready had a bad experience with a seller when I agreed to price and then seller backed out after I already made shipping arrangements. I guess you can't force sellers to reply but it their going to post an ad they should at least reply back.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I have seen and have had that complaint myself.

When some of the guys place an ad I guess they figure they can take their sweet ass time to reply, but it's just not here that I see it.

It happens on ebay a lot as well.

If I do not get a response within a couple of days I look elsewhere and then when I do get a response I let them know what I think of their I'll get to it when I feel like attitude and that I just spent more $ elsewhere. That usually fries their bacon.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I am do sometime not reply right away but will within a few days. If someone ask something that is word for word answered in the ad I will not answer either. I figure if you really wanted it you would read the whole ad first.