nice lil mellow drive

Old 06-14-2007, 06:29 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default nice lil mellow drive

1st gear, open headers over 5000 down the block, SWEET!!!!!! Drove my blazer over to my friends house who back halfed my ride. Man It was a lil FUN!!!!!!!!!! next week hopefully going to spokane wa, and try this baby out, ahra track were big daddy flipped his dragster, cool track, I WANT TO RACE!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 06:36 PM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

CONGRAT'S SPIB! Hope you waited till 2 in the am, just so the neighbors got the FULL effect. :lol:
Old 06-14-2007, 06:44 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default washington

hey spib ive got a racing buddie that runs up there rus smith and his sons. rus runs a front engine blown 6 second dragster and also his oldest drives it as well, his other son is begining to be a "killer" in the jr dragster program just like his brother was if you see rus[he wont have the dragster going, its in peices some large some small lol] let him know mike in artesia new mexico said howdy from the dry but hot desert! good luck!!!!! mike
Old 06-15-2007, 04:22 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Mark,

I am very happy for you.
You have worked hard to get where you are and getting to drive it after all this time has to feel good, besides it's a blast to feel them ponies come to life under your feet!

Can't wait to hear how it goes down the track!

We want pics of it rolling smoke and launching hard!!!!!

You Da Man Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!