HAPPY FATHERSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2007, 08:12 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default HAPPY FATHERSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of great guys on this site, and I am sure a lot of great DADS, I hope you all have a happy fathersday and a great weekend, and if you can , go drag race!!!!!! I have to work this weekend but taking dad out to launch today, heres a pic from last year[img]
[/img]
Old 06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

THANX SPIB!

Echo the same thing to all the other Dad's out there. Mine's 75 and was just diagnosed with prostrate cancer, he's doing fine right now. Can't be with 'em this year, but send my love.

Now if I could just get my 12 year old daughter to remember me!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!

AL
Old 06-14-2007, 11:09 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there.

As far as I know I do not have any kids.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:27 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevguy65

carl is there some kids out there that love chevelles and idaho grown spuds but dont know why ?
Old 06-14-2007, 01:18 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by spib
Originally Posted by chevguy65

carl is there some kids out there that love chevelles and idaho grown spuds but dont know why ?

Uh Oh :shock:
Old 06-14-2007, 04:00 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: HAPPY FATHERSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of great guys on this site, and I am sure a lot of great DADS, I hope you all have a happy fathersday and a great weekend, and if you can , go drag race!!!!!! I have to work this weekend but taking dad out to launch today, heres a pic from last year[img]
[/img]
Spib that's cool you have time to hang with your dad. My dad past away in 69 when I was twelve. He gave me the love of cars. To bad I can't share it with him. But on the bright side My two stepsons and two grandkids and I get to have alot of fun together. I can't wait to get my car out of storage so my grandsons can hang around and help me work on it. They tell me they are excited also. BTW nice chevy truck.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:20 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: HAPPY FATHERSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/img]

Yeah Mark and his dad look like they have a very special relationship.
I had that with my dad until he passed away.

I miss him and I plan on taking him out for a spin in the 65 Sunday, if only in spirit.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:26 PM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

My dad had a 53 merc with a small block ford and four speed. He would dump the clutch and light em up. Man we would race around in that car. Yeah he's been with me bangin gears in spirit.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:42 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Happy Fathers Day Gentlemen to each and every one of you...My ole man passed away in 91 but I think of him about daily...Our last 3 years together, even when he was so sick from cancer, we became the best of friends finally and I will always cherish those days...A quick funny thing was the last time I saw the ole mans false teeth they were laying in the front seat of a 64 Falcon....He only wore them for eating....Happy Fathers Day Dad....
Old 06-14-2007, 05:20 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default happy fathers day

yep happy fathers day to all dads out there!! if your dad is still with us make sure to wish them a great fathers day mine passed 3 years ago and just as he was enjoying being retired.he instilled the work ethic in me and my sister all to well. for that i say thanks dad! he never understood the "hot rod stuff" but always help me if i needed it. dads, their wonderfull! happy fathers day!!!!! mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -