BOWERS RACING ENGINES

Old 06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
sprizefighter
APPRENTICE

Default BOWERS RACING ENGINES

I wanted to post this because I think you guys need to know... Bret Bowers has returned my calls and I'm under the impression that he is trying to get his business together. Just as I stated before, I think the guy is an excellent engine builder and was just overloaded with work. I talked to guys that are very happy with his work and they all told me the same thing. He can be slow but he'll build you one hell of a engine. If you have any problem with Bret, Call him, he has been answering his phone and I THINK he will make it right. He is an engine builder and he has found someone to help him with the business end of running the shop. I'm going to chaulk this experience up to his growing pains. I'll let you know how it goes. My engine is supposed to be ready to ship any day. We can post the positive on here and give credit when it's due. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL, Larry / southern prizefighter
Old 06-12-2007, 04:12 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Larry I am so happy for you that you are going to get your engine so soon man that is great. I hope you are right about Brett he sure does sound like a great guy on the phone. If he does get his act together than I have no doubt that he will go far. Well very happy for you and thanks for the good word. Wesley
Old 06-13-2007, 09:42 AM
zano
JUNIOR BUILDER

good luck his web site disappeared again
Old 06-13-2007, 09:55 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

sprize,

I hope you get what you paid for, but in my life I have learned that a Leopard will normally not change it's spots.

It will be great if Bret gets his act together and does right by his customers in the future, something he has certianly not done in the past.

Again good luck to you and to Bret
Old 06-15-2007, 01:36 PM
zano
JUNIOR BUILDER

did you get your engine i get either a busy signal or it rings twice and goes dead when i call bret now . and still no web sight. its like he disappeared he doesn't answer my emails ether.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:47 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

BUUUUUURNED ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!??????---I GUESS WE WILL WAIT AND SEE :x :x :x
Old 06-15-2007, 07:55 PM
WVProStreet
APPRENTICE

Bret left me an email early last week stating that he had lost a few employees and was sorry that I hadn't received my engine specs yet. I felt somewhat good that he did reply and let me know what was going on but, he said the specs would be in the mail last week...over 1 week later and no mail from Bowers! I give up......
Old 06-15-2007, 08:05 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

WVProStreet DO NOT GIVE UP. If you do that then he wins an thats just what he wants. So we are all asking you to please not give up. Stand back take a deep breath an get after it again. We are with you all the way. Larry did not give up and he said that he is getting his engine any day now so hang in there. Wesley
Old 06-15-2007, 08:18 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I agree with the woodsman...You give up and that is his game plan...DO NOT GIVE UP...Hang in like a bulldog that has bitten the mailmans ass....Do what ever you have to do to get your stuff or your money...This is a long drawn out story with him that seems to never end...After you there will be somone else, so if you stand tough you may save somone else from his plan...I know some of us on RJ have become a real pain in his ass and some of the others that are playing the game...I just hope they are ready to pay the price when the lose...And they will lose :!:
Old 06-18-2007, 11:21 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Larry I was going through scammers and remembered that you where getting your engine an was wondering if you had any issues with it like the right color did you receive a spec sheet with it all of those types of things. Let us know if you are happy with it. Well very happy for you. Wesley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -