PINKS CALLED AGAIN !!!!!!

Old 06-01-2007, 04:15 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Default PINKS CALLED AGAIN !!!!!!

Hey guys......PINKS called again last night and want to use our radios again for the M.I.R. PINKS ALL OUT next week !!!!!!Pretty cool they called us again.Definately good news! They called us because they loved the radios, and headsets, and they especially loved the way we treated them. We returned their calls asap,replied to emails asap and treated them like a customer would want to be treated.
We dont use slicky boy sales trash talk and inflate our products actual performance by slick words and blah, blah blah,like others.We stick by just a few simple rules, Treat our Customers with respect, Give them the best products we can get and sell them for a fair price,last but not least, treat them the same AFTER THE SALE !!!!
Anyway, just wanted you guys to know and if any of you need any safety equipment, radios,whatever..we are adding new product lines all the time, before you shop somebody else give us a call. let us see what we can do for you, and if I cant get it or be competitive with everybody else I'll tell you up front.

Hope this post is ok to do :wink:
Old 06-01-2007, 10:46 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

That is great news!!!!!!

I bet they continue to use you!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:43 PM
jimmybiggs
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Brian can you send the same girls you sent the YWN Crew to Orlando to VMP??? Thanks in advance
Old 06-02-2007, 03:39 AM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Jimmy you know what ever you need you got it !!! Can I offer you a special on 1 legged Tap Dancers???? I know your budget and all. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Old 06-02-2007, 02:17 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

CONGRATS ON THE DEAL!!!!!! It is a known fact treat people good, even give them a good deal hear and there, and you will be rewarded, screw people and not treat well and your business will suffer. CONGRATS good guy wins!!!!!
Old 06-02-2007, 05:25 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

You know, We try our very best to give everybody we can the best deal we can. Also we treat them right and with respect. As far as Racing junk goes ,we do very little business on here. Dont know why ,but for some reason we just dont do any business.
We get more business from other websites message boards from word of mouth from our customers. And I dont pay a cent to be on those boards, but on Rjunk, I pay my Dealership money and no business. They say another 2 Way Co. does real well on here. Dont know what they do different, we sell most the same stuff and our prices are real close. Maybe all my responces are being sent to them by accident....lol I dont know, it does get frustrating on this site when I do so much more on other sites that arent even for sale sites just message boards that some of our customers are on.Check out this ad.
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/89626...IME-OFFER.html

I got a very good deal from PYROTECT and figured I would try a special on here. Hopefully it will produce some sales !!!!!
Old 06-03-2007, 03:58 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Just want to know how to bring our sales up on this site.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:02 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU MIGHT GIVE THE PIG AND THE GOAT FREE HEAD PHONES SO THEY CAN TALK!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: --ADVERTISEMENT AND WORD OF MOUTH WILL DO ALOT-DON'T GIVE UP IT WILL HAPPEN!!--LIVELY