Default For All You Alcohol Users

Thought you might like to read this

http://www.bu.edu/es/labsafety/ESMSDSs/MSMethanol.html

:roll: :roll:
Old 05-31-2007, 04:03 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Methanol

Tom: I have been running methanol for 15 years and did not know any of this and did not read any of this. Not to be a smarta!! but whay i would like to read is infomation on tunning alcohol to different weather conditions , something i can use at the track. Even if i read this i dont think i would change anything based on the info, but i do appreceiate it anyway. Thanks.Don
Old 06-03-2007, 09:55 AM
dak697
MASTER BUILDER

I have seen this before. I buy Methanol for a group of us thru work and have put copies of the MSDS in our files. If you think this is bad look up the MSDS sheet for Nitro or Gas... I have dealt with a couple of Hydrogen fuel cell companies and everyone in our office was freaked out. We can't use Hydrogen they make bombs out of that stuff don't they. The rep giving the demo made a very smart observation, if gasoline was introduced into the market today, no one would want or be able to use it because of its explosive capability