ANY body dealt with guy named awh711 ????

Old 05-25-2007, 05:54 PM
jaykz1000
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default ANY body dealt with guy named awh711 ????

gonna buy some parts from him any body done any business with him . his email is the same name thanks for any help
Old 05-25-2007, 06:53 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Just a few suggestions...Get his name, address and 2 phone numbers, email address you have and then google a reverse search of the address and the number and see if his name comes back to you...You can even get his neighbors if you try and call them if you want and check the guy out....If he acts funny about the deal then back away and think it thru...I suggest you send the money postal money order and thru the mail, priority mail for about $4.85 and he will get it in about 2 days...any problems then you can call in the feds to help you...Read the section above HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED and there are a couple of others that are good reading...I can assure you the days of the scammers running this place is over....they may continue to scam but I and others intend on bringing some of them down and hard...I guess you could call it a body slam for a scam and I don't care if it is $50 or $50,000 all the same to me...good luck...Also when the deal is done tell him to make his honor payment if he is using RJ to sell and if he doesn't report him to [email protected]
Old 05-26-2007, 07:04 AM
jaykz1000
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

well seems ok to me so far just wonderin if any one has delt with him... yea i know what u mean by deal not feeling right i was gonna buy a fogger and guy told me he lived in a small town and only had p.o boxs.. then turn around and told me that the post office told them not to use there mail boxs since the 9,11 incident.lol
Old 05-26-2007, 07:14 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ask the guy to send it COD,If he wants to sell it bad enough he will send it,pay a little extra and get the item,If it never comes,then you might have been the next victim

Thats what I would do,but the excuses already started from the guy

Beware
Old 05-26-2007, 08:00 AM
jaykz1000
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

the fogger incident /story was from another guy NOT the guy i am askin about now...

dont want things to get mixed up... AWH seems ok to me gonna buy some wheels from him just wonderin if any one knows him his in CROSBY TX i beilive
Old 05-26-2007, 08:05 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Post the link or add number,Lets have a look
Old 05-26-2007, 08:16 AM
jaykz1000
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Ad #891310 just seen some bad things on here from another guy in texas scammin just wantin to be safe i beleive u guys got that guy though..
Old 05-26-2007, 09:10 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok here is how I see it

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/891310/Parts-Sale.html

These are Flags,I am not saying not to trust him but beware.

1)RaceSpace Profile: NONE [REQUEST

No profile

2) Member Since: 2004-11-15

Guy has been a member long enough,never heard any thing bad about him.

3)Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

Not an honor paying member,Let alone a CRJ member,maybe this is his first time selling,but I highly doubt it.

4) Phone Number: 713-545-1546

Cell phone number,comes up in Houston Tx.No other info.
No landline,nothing.

5) Item Location: CROSBY, TX ,but says parts are in Houston Tx.

6) I wouldn't send my money to a PO Box either thats another flag
Get a land line telephone number and check out the address you are sending your money to

Could be dealing with a third party person on the parts.

These are all flags to me,If I were to buy the parts,I'd request sending them COD,If they don't come,then you saved yourself some cash,I'd pay a little more by COD and atleast get them,I am not saying this guy is a bad guy,It just has too many flags for me to part with my hard earned money.

You need to do a little reasearch Jay,Don't be the next victim,just my advise,you can do what you want,I haven't seen enough crediable info here to just send a payment or pay pal. COD is the answer for you.

Oh and if you do buy the item,make sure you click on the link that says you bought/report the item,this will flag the people at RJ that the seller has sold some thing

http://www.racingjunk.com/report_sale/891310
Old 05-26-2007, 09:42 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I agree with Tom on this one and one other thing that stands out is he has a set of front and matching rears wheels and is willing to split the set!!! Sounds strange too...I would want alot of info on this guy before I sent my money....Your money so you decide now that you have gotten opinions...Good luck
Old 05-26-2007, 01:05 PM
jaykz1000
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

he is gonna c o d them to me and im gonna certify postal money order to the deliver man... ill keep u guys posted ..like i said sounds like a good guy ...