BEWARE of REDRACER5

Old 05-20-2007, 02:21 AM
ardyboy
APPRENTICE

Default BEWARE of REDRACER5

i bought an intake from this thief. The ad is still posted #45106. He never delivered. He gave me every excuse in the book. I finally contacted Paypal and the dispute was ruled in my favor. They could only recover $31 from this persons paypal account. Don't deal with him or you'll go through the same BS that i did.
His paypal email address is [email protected]
His name is john johnsone. He's at 1622 Knapp ST. in Flint MI
wish i lived a lttle closer
john
Old 05-20-2007, 04:03 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Without the proper information,we can't help you

The name is evadently wrong,the street address is not correct and the add number ,there is no such a number

Atleast I can't help,people need to get good sound info when reporting here,
Old 05-20-2007, 08:49 AM
sp2816
MASTER BUILDER

Tom,
There is an ad for redracer5 at #845106. Looks like he left the 8 off of the beginning.

Bill
Old 05-20-2007, 05:52 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

ardyboy, do you have anymore info like if he has a race car what he looks like any details would help. i screw around with street racing in flint all the time and if you can get any good info on him i maybe able to help. a friend of mine is a state cop around there to.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:15 AM
ardyboy
APPRENTICE

i did screw up the post a little--his name is john johnson and the ad # was 845106
i have no idea what he looks like or if he races. He told me he runs an internet sales biz(possibly EBAY) under the name THISNTHAT.
when i did a reverse search for his name and address and sent him the info it got his attention. Maybe he didn't think anyone could find his address
I'm supposed to get $31 back thru paypal--that's all they could recover from his account---I will talk to VISA on Tue. and see what can be done---this dirtbag needs a visit from the police just to teach him some manors.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:46 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

well looky at that, .... gives his address and a map to his house.... isnt the internet a great thing.. harder for theives to hide themselves...
good luck in getting you money back